Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

Don't read this unless you've finished Franklin's car theft missions:

I'm loving the James Bond Aston complete with machine guns, ejector seat and spikes!

Don't read this unless you've Met Dom (the extreme sports guy):

I did this mission immediately after the above Aston mission, being guided by Lassie to save someone while dressed as James Bond was a little surreal...quite impressed with the amount of references in this game. :)

This is a tip rather than a spoiler, but if you don't want a hint on how to make a bit more cash during the side missions then don't read it:

At the start of each Assassination mission for Lester, pull out your mobile and spend all your cash on stock of the Company he has an interest in, then sell afterwards. Annoyingly I only realised this on the last of these missions, still made 150k though.

Edited by HaydnH

Kimbo Slice is/was a mean UFC fighter, who was built like a train and had a boss beard.

He wasn't a UFC fighter originally though. Started fighting in backyard brawls which were put online, then got a shot to go on The Ultimate Fighter TV show and then ended up in the UFC

Most of the fighters in the UFC were from Pride, Strikeforce, TUF or other fight series, I don't see what point you are trying to make ??

What's that got to do with the fact that I gave him a beard as I thought he was built like KS ??? :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Kimbo Slice is/was a mean UFC fighter, who was built like a train and had a boss beard.

He wasn't a UFC fighter originally though. Started fighting in backyard brawls which were put online, then got a shot to go on The Ultimate Fighter TV show and then ended up in the UFC

Most of the fighters in the UFC were from Pride, Strikeforce, TUF or other fight series, I don't see what point you are trying to make ??

What's that got to do with the fact that I gave him a beard as I thought he was built like KS ??? :lol:

No point, just sayin.

Most fighters in the UFC have practiced MMA or martial art for years, whereas Kimbo never did and just brawled in backyards.

I respect that he got Dana Whites attention and got a shot at the big time.

No point, just sayin.

I read somewhere he's a boxer now.

His let down in the UFC was his cardio, if he didn't wipe them out in the 1st he was on the canvas in the 2nd :lol: .

Anyway, back to GTA........

I have that iFruit App that turns Chop Chop into a Tamagotchi !!!

Its a positive fact about Kimbo rather than a slant, chill man!

Well, just before I went to steal the fighter jet, there was a random event on my airfield.

Blue dot popped up on my mini map, so I went to investigate.

There was a 4x4 parked up with nobody to be seen. I approach cautiously and then out of nowhere I get tazered and knocked out.

Next thing I know I wake up on train tracks in the desert, naked except for my y-fronts and shoes and all Trevor says is

"Argh....not this again"

Well, just before I went to steal the fighter jet, there was a random event on my airfield.

Blue dot popped up on my mini map, so I went to investigate.

There was a 4x4 parked up with nobody to be seen. I approach cautiously and then out of nowhere I get tazered and knocked out.

Next thing I know I wake up on train tracks in the desert, naked except for my y-fronts and shoes and all Trevor says is

"Argh....not this again"

I was really confused at that point! Glad it wasn't just me :lol: I thought I'd missed something in the story somewhere