If a 4x4 wants in, then let it in....

BulletMagnet

Hang on a minute, why is the 4x4 guy a hero? He's the one who needs to move lanes, the other bloke is already in the lane, so why should he move over? The 4x4 driver should simply have tucked in behind, not driven like an utter bellend.

• Like 5

Have to agree why is the guy in the car a jerk, he is in front of the 4x4, in the right lane and the 4x4 hasn't even got his indicators on?

Just shows to me how someone in a bigger car thinks they own the road and should be allowed to do what they want..... would have been far funnier if the 4x4 had gone into a huge hole that was covered by the water :lol:

erm -someone in a bigger car, with a big posh brand................anyone else thinking what I'm thinking

I'm sticking up for the little guy :p the guy in the big 4x4 was an ar$e who could have just tucked in behind :shrug:

I get this every single night on my way to work on the M25, you are supposed to join the motorway not just push in and expect everyone to get out of the way.... 4x4s and white vans are the worst in my experience.... :dry:

Edited by spursmaddave