How do you clean yours in the sun/heat?

The Bounty Bar Kid

I don't. Well, I'll do the truck in the heat (I did it this lunchtime), but I don't bother doing my cars as they'll just get covered in spots and I can't be arsed spending time chasing them.

Much better to do it correctly when it's cool, then at least you've got the protection for when you can't wash it due to the weather.

I dance around in a mankini spraying the hose vertically to keep me cool. Bit of a soapy sponge wringing over my chest and I'm nice and chilled, car is still a mess though.

:worthless:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I dance around in a mankini spraying the hose vertically to keep me cool. Bit of a soapy sponge wringing over my chest and I'm nice and chilled, car is still a mess though.

OH! MY! GOD! You use a sponge?? :scare:

• Like 2

OH! MY! GOD! You use a sponge?? :scare:

Yeah, it's melon shaped, like this:

$T2eC16h,!)!E9s2fD)VbBRuZ5z8v)w~~60_35.JPG?set_id=8800004005

The car is treated to a lambswool wash mitt.

• Like 1

On hot days I'm not lame and wash my car, I go to the pub and drink beer in the sun, you should try it! Problem solved. :)

Don't really fancy going to the pub by myself. All my mates are at work. Also nearest decent pub requires a bit of a trek. One hour walk to get to.

1 hour to your local pub? Oh dear!

Any pub that has beer on tap is decent! :)