350z wanted ! quick!

Nero_slk

Haha you won't do well on here as most of the douche bags on here are going through midlife crises syndrome that have no common sense or any mechanical knowledge! We need some petrol heads on here haha

sorry who are you?

Same to you?

I was into cars in bagdad

when you were in yer dads bag

• Like 1

What is a jodak? Ive just searched on google but its aparantly someones name? If it is racist you cant get much more childish than that to be honest

I don't know either, nor do I want to, judging by BBK's response it's not pleasant though.

What is a jodak? Ive just searched on google but its aparantly someones name? If it is racist you cant get much more childish than that to be honest

I don't know either, nor do I want to, judging by BBK's response it's not pleasant though.

Didn't know til I googled it. Then I was not a happy bunny. :lol:

PS cheers guys.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Someone of Pakistani or Arabic decent ... but derogatory

ETA Rich beat me to it ha ha

Edited by ATTAK Z

Cheers guys ive never heard it before. The persons probably about 14yrs old and thinks that hes being hard. What a d1ck! It just sound like such a stupid childish thing to say. Does he not realise the amount of kinky torture BBK would do to him if he ever caught him? :lol:

Hahaha