350z wanted ! quick!

Nero_slk

SteveM- thx, but automatic-only on a luxury car, bottom line on a skyline GT if I like the 350 and want the same with 4 seats..

Never judge the car by its price.... I never had a look at the traders etc, I just prefer going private, maybe sorting a few stone chips, or other minor imperfections, but paying a price the seller and me are happy with...not some trader that knows nothing about that model, and calls a m sport a M3 and tries to get sky high money as its got low miles

What do you think..

I found a uk spec... mid mileage nice example for 4300...

Or I found a jdm one a lot cheaper but its been silver...now matt black (hate matt black) so I would repaint it midnight purple... same mileage... would be close to impossible to sell a car that started off silver...then matt black... then midnight purple? Or I could just paint it some nice shade of black

I do love the car snobs on here, this is a Nissan we're talking about. A solid reliable Japanese performance car that is no longer new, but is not yet old. As with most in the same genre they are affordable and good value for money. At the end of the day we're not talking about Ferrari's here. There are still a few of us on here who either bought new or near new when the zed came out and paid a lot more for the zed.

I don't need to remind you that yes our cars are up for stronger money. BUT...

We take all the risk out of buying a 350Z, or in this case Fairlady Z.

We offer full Nissan spec inspection and P3 service by JAPEX, 3 months Warranty, Fresh MOT all as part of the package.

We also have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

Inland revenue.

VAT.

and an assortment of dirty little secrets...

**** that.... no wonder you guys overpay for the zeds :)))

I seen loads of zeds for sale with the same background, and was thinking hmhm what's the reason for that...

WHen I get my cash ready, ill just find one and buy it...without posting here :)) or if I wont find a z because it has been bought by a reseller ill get something different :)