350z wanted ! quick!

Nero_slk

Jap import so it's much better than the crappy UK spec!!

Really? I didnt know this. Please do elaborate.... :snack:

Well my JDM came with full nismo system

Nismo anti roll bars

Nismo radiator

Nismo oil cooler

Not sure if these are standard Japan spec or if I was lucky?

Also square number plates that look miles better

Hardly any rust compared to the UK versions

8 - 10BHP more :)

Myfairlady- cheers mate, I dont mean it in a bad way, fairplay to you, wish I could do something like that :>

Im just the person that doesn't overpay for cars/parts :))... so if it wasnt for you idd have that 350 for 4300 :))) there are plenty of other cars to choose from, that I can still have cheap, but 350z is quite high on my -to try list :))

Ill pm everyone who has these parts, who offers the best price ill have the whole lot of :) would love to pick all of the parts up, but it will be ~5pm sunday, doubt anyone will work at that time

Good Luck with finding the parts, I'm sure there are enough contacts on here to help you, lets have some pics at the end result.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well my JDM came with full nismo system - - Not standard

Nismo anti roll bars - Not standard

Nismo radiator - Not standard

Nismo oil cooler - Not standard

Not sure if these are standard Japan spec or if I was lucky? -Lucky

Also square number plates that look miles better - Opinion

Hardly any rust compared to the UK versions - I have never seen a rusty Z yet?!

8 - 10BHP more :) - Not true! All DE imports came with 276bhp same as UK

However it is a fact that the average UK car would have a better spec than import. Brembo's, Cruise, leather and Rays being some of these. You can get a decent spec'd import but it is less likely.

Edited by 350Ad
  • Like 1

However it is a fact that the average UK car would have a better spec than import. Brembo's, Cruise, leather and Rays being some of these. You can get a decent spec'd import but it is less likely.

I think you'll find the Japan spec is bigger than the UK for this car as mine came with everything :) plus it feels better to own a REAL jap car that was registered in Japan and had jap owners

be honest with you guys, i read a lot about cars, and 90% of them come in insane spec from japan, glass roofs, full climate control in the 90ies ,folding mirrors etc etc etc... but the Z is the only car that feels wrong to buy the IMPORT... so im tempted by a uk spec one more, but if i have to ill get the jdm (must admit, love the cruise control and brembos...)

check this out!!!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73570-which-one-to-buy-350z-advice-needed/

need urgent help

Edited by Nero_slk

I think you'll find the Japan spec is bigger than the UK for this car as mine came with everything :) plus it feels better to own a REAL jap car that was registered in Japan and had jap owners

Lol...Do you have a JDM Yo! Sticker too?!

• Like 1

Are you 10?

LOL

I have a VTEC this sticker :D with a little hand giving it the birdie! But I'm 20 and immature so I don't care what you all think :p

• Like 1

Nismo anti roll bars

Nismo radiator

Nismo oil cooler

So you bought a jap spec car with loads of extras. Means nothing does it unless you compare it to a UK with loads of extras.

The UK cars are a much better drive in my opinion. I drove a few jdm cars and the suspension setup just didn't feel right at all.

Nismo anti roll bars

Nismo radiator

Nismo oil cooler

So you bought a jap spec car with loads of extras. Means nothing does it unless you compare it to a UK with loads of extras.

The UK cars are a much better drive in my opinion. I drove a few jdm cars and the suspension setup just didn't feel right at all.

2 of my mates have the UK spec ;)

Also I have true coilovers

Let me get this straight. You bought a top spec'd and modified jap import, and that means jap imports are better than UK?

• Like 1

I have a VTEC this sticker :D with a little hand giving it the birdie! But I'm 20 and immature so I don't care what you all think :p

Haha you won't do well on here as most of the douche bags on here are going through midlife crises syndrome that have no common sense or any mechanical knowledge! We need some petrol heads on here haha

Let me get this straight. You bought a top spec'd and modified jap import, and that means jap imports are better than UK?

Well mine is haha ;)

Haha you won't do well on here as most of the douche bags on here are going through midlife crises syndrome that have no common sense or any mechanical knowledge! We need some petrol heads on here haha

sorry who are you?

• Like 1

sorry who are you?

Same to you?

sorry who are you?

Same to you?

alright i'll bite

Me i've been here since 2008 bought the 350z when it was still new out. have owned a variety of japanese performance cars and euro performance cars, i've dismantled and rebuilt most of them or know them well enough to fix most issues on all of them.I've clocked up hours on a range of tracks around the UK, i was in the qualifiers for the nissan free race. and engineer by trade and a teacher by profession. and been to enough meets on several clubs that most people know me by face and name. and if it makes any difference i'm only just in my 30's

so i'll repeat my first question... Who are you?

• Like 1

sorry who are you?

Same to you?

alright i'll bite

Me i've been here since 2008 bought the 350z when it was still new out. have owned a variety of japanese performance cars and euro performance cars, i've dismantled and rebuilt most of them or know them well enough to fix most issues on all of them.I've clocked up hours on a range of tracks around the UK, i was in the qualifiers for the nissan free race. and engineer by trade and a teacher by profession. and been to enough meets on several clubs that most people know me by face and name. and if it makes any difference i'm only just in my 30's

so i'll repeat my first question... Who are you?

I'm here to **** @*!# up