Which one to buy (350z advice needed)

Nero_slk

Hello guys, after the best car that i wanted has been bought by our traders i need to make a decision today on which to go for..

I want one today/tomorrow ... and got 3 options in front of me... one better then the other :S

Ill start with the first:

Its a 2004 JDM import , used to be silver, now matt black with carbon fibre bonnet,innovit alloys,strut brace,intake. has been involved in a crash with a bush, but no claims where made so no categories! all it needs is- 2 wings, 1 headlight,2 tires, radiator,and door is dented so repair/new, and wishbone i think... its got 60k miles,full service history and a good owner... no mot no tax, and will have to be towed away- only for £1700!

Next option is a silver Cat C UKDM GT spec , all the usual extras,scorpion zorst, mint condition, has been professionally repaired and vic tested a week ago. needs nothing done, has 65k miles on the clock, but the owner still doesnt have a V5, and no service history at all as its been bought from the breakers yeard...... at a cheap price of 3600£

Last but not least is a silver again, UK GT spec 2005 model , with 95k miles on the clock, full service history, and a recient service for 1500£ with new brake pads/disks all new belts etc (P3 its called i think?), seller seems very genuine etc, but it had a slight bump on the rear bumper with pictures to proove , and has been fixed in march, thus beeing a cat D ;// mint condition now, only with the D stuck with it .. for £4600

Which one to would you go for?? or should i just forget all of them and just try to find a nice one? (the first one does seem the most tempting due to the price, and that its not that hard to repair)

I'd avoid them all and save up a little more and go for a better example, it could get very expensive very quickly repairing one that has other potential damage from being in a crash.

If I had to choose I'd go for the last one.

I don't mind paying a little more for a better quality car. Even 80+k miles doesn't turn me off if the car has been well maintained and full serviced. The more you scrimp on now, the more you'll have to spend to "do it up" later. I'd rather buy a car and just enjoy it without having to worry about sorting it out. :)

• Like 1

I prefer buying it cheaper...and servicing it myself just as I get it.... when ive done it myself I know that oil is perfectly full, filters are done etc etc :)

With some people now days it might have a stamp in the service book, but was it really serviced?

Already got oils, filters :> going to give the car a full wax, gb,diff, engine oil, all filters on the weekend :>

I know my joy with it will last a month or two as always, but ive got a new car on my "to try list" Z4C -3.0si coupe :>