350z wanted ! quick!

Nero_slk

Hello,

Im selling my M3 on saturday, and want another car on sunday...

Since I always wanted a 350z I'm trying to find one ...

When I sold my impreza in march, 350z was cheap as chips, and there where plenty to choose from 3k to 5.....

So im looking for something within that budget, anywhere in uk (not scotland, as im from southampton, and sunderland for impreza was the longest journey I could take :D)

So if you have a nice 350z, want a quick nice sale and a good home for your 350- get in touch- we might have a deal !

DImitry- 07400930839 (text please)

THx for reading :)

La bla bla... guys- I didnt ask for your comments, im looking if I can find a zed within my price range... in march there where ~4 zeds under 90k GT manuals in 4-5k range... and I agreed 3.2k for 130k 350z GT , but got tempted by a 4k S2000 and went for the s2k :)

Im not looking for traders with book prices etc... im just looking for someone who wants a quick sale on sunday... if I wont find a zed, I have loads of other cars I have my eye one, but I never had a Z so its the most tempting atm

Thanks

Didn't you have an S2000 in March that you were trying to sell/swap for a 350Z :shrug:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68642-honda-s2000-for-a-350z-gt/

So since then you've also had an M3 which is now going Saturday? Man you get through some cars. Don't think a 350Z will be your next one with that budget.

You're welcome tp prove us wrong though. Good luck with the search.

• Like 1

asking prices and selling prices are 2 seperate things. what people are asking for them may be going up, but it doesnt mean what they're selling for is going up. or if people are achieving their asking price.

i do think you'll struggle on that budget, but you never know there could be someone looking for a quick sale who would sell cheap.

• Like 1

personally I wouldn' buy a car like a 350Z for that budget... just wouldn't ever feel completely comfortable that a C300BHP RWD car for 3k is going to keep me on the road... maybe i'm a snob ... :rolleyes: - good luck with the search!

Lol...this year in january I had MR2 GTS, then in February impreza wrx ... then in march s2k... then april/may accord type r , and now I have a rare 330bhp M3 evolution saloon :) ive got a deposit on it, guy is picking it up saturday...

Thanks biscuit- I had loads of people wanting 5k , then going down to 4 when actual cash was there...same with me selling.... so if there will be a right car on the market- ill snap it- never know- might be the one ive been always looking for :)))