350z wanted ! quick!

Nero_slk

5K will get you a JDM 350 for sure! I got mine for 5K 70k miles, GT model, full nismo system, nismo anti roll bars and oil cooler. Jap import so it's much better than the crappy UK spec!! Full service history and no rust in the engine bay :) don't spend more than that or it's a rip off. I hope you find something mate :)

Must admit it guys...

It is a very clever concept... find a car that is rare.... know everything about it.. and just buy out the cheap ones and dictate the prices :)))) nice nice...

Yep' if your a Zed dealer on here its easy pickings..its the "wolf in the sheep pen" but the sheep on here cannot see it...!! :scare: :scare:

Must admit it guys...

It is a very clever concept... find a car that is rare.... know everything about it.. and just buy out the cheap ones and dictate the prices :)))) nice nice...

Smart indeed. I just hope they keep at it for a good few years and don't find something else to stockpile instead, it'll help all our values. Then when it comes to time to sell my zed on to another enthusiast, they'll be getting an excellent deal, with a pre-sale service thrown in too!

• Like 1

I found one that needs some love :)

WHo could be able to help me out-

What part is this

IMG-20130711-WA0022_zpsf4f56b79.jpg

Basically the car went in to a bush, and due to rough road broke this ?? Wishbone??

How hard is it to change, whats the price?? Ebay link anyone??

wishbone replacement, speak to alex or keyser, probably 2 hours labour to change one. might also need to purchase droplinks as well, depends what other damage there is. also its often quicker if you can just cut off the drop links to replace the wishbone than trying to remove them normally.

Ill get it as a little fun project for myself... the fenders where bent a bit and cracked drivers side headlight...

So I need:

Drivers headlight (jdm model?

Both fenders in any color

RAdiator

ANd this wishbone thing :)

And 2 r18 tires as it popped both

Ill get it as a little fun project for myself... the fenders where bent a bit and cracked drivers side headlight...

So I need:

Drivers headlight (jdm model?

Both fenders in any color

RAdiator

ANd this wishbone thing :)

And 2 r18 tires as it popped both

What kind of bush did it drive through? :scare:

Is it a silver JDM roadster by any chance?

Are you thinking it's that car that hit the wall at brands? ;):lol:

:lol: No, but the damage sounds very similar to that suffered by Kev's roadster after he put it through a hedge. Was sold on eBay by the salvage yard and theadditional broken parts (wishbone/arm and other bits) may of been discovered by the person that bought it :shrug:

To say sorry for buying every cheap Zed Nero, i'll sell you all the bits you need off my breaker at my workshop...

Can't say fairer than that.

You will probably want the lot for 47 pence though!!

PM me if you go ahead with it an need the bits

• Like 1

I'm sure Alex can help you out with most of those bits. PM him and ask.

Sounds like a wall not a bush..!! :scare:

Was one of those really tall ones with the thick brown bit by the looks of the damage. I don't think any "bush" could do that to a wishbone.
  • Like 1

Myfairlady- cheers mate, I dont mean it in a bad way, fairplay to you, wish I could do something like that :>

Im just the person that doesn't overpay for cars/parts :))... so if it wasnt for you idd have that 350 for 4300 :))) there are plenty of other cars to choose from, that I can still have cheap, but 350z is quite high on my -to try list :))

Ill pm everyone who has these parts, who offers the best price ill have the whole lot of :) would love to pick all of the parts up, but it will be ~5pm sunday, doubt anyone will work at that time

• Like 1