engine bay pics

welshboyo

alright guys excuse me if this has been covered but i cant seem to find any pics of engine bays?? i have just purchased a z and was looking at tidying up the engine bay and was looking for some ideas off you guys any pics would be great

I just used normal rattle cans. From halfords and simonise that I had sitting around that I picked up cheap on ebay. No high temp paint was used and it lasted an 80 mile trip 24 hours after I finished painting

Wasso, what bolt kit is that that you've us on yours? And the red washer bottle cap?

Edited by theheff

rodgeevans, you need to swap you radiator cap with me.

:lol: Isn't that just the std one, i have one of those at home still. yeah bought my rad and oil cap right way back at the begining before i had even thought about a colour scheme, I may have a spare red rad cap laying around i will see if so you can have it

rodgeevans, you need to swap you radiator cap with me.

:lol: Isn't that just the std one, i have one of those at home still. yeah bought my rad and oil cap right way back at the begining before i had even thought about a colour scheme, I may have a spare red rad cap laying around i will see if so you can have it

yeah is the standard one but still fits your colour scheme. that would be good if you have one, if not i might go for the mishimoto one which is black and red

cheers guys, fair play this is a good forum everyone seems happy to help and give good advise, their is some stunning engine bays on here got a lot to live up to.

You're obviously new here, they were only helpful in this case as they were asked to picture whore... normally they're a bunch of gits. :p

• Like 4

cheers guys, fair play this is a good forum everyone seems happy to help and give good advise, their is some stunning engine bays on here got a lot to live up to.

You're obviously new here, they were only helpful in this case as they were asked to picture whore... normally they're a bunch of gits. :p

This is true, my turn to "whore"

TotalNissan9.jpg

• Like 1