engine bay pics

welshboyo

Well here is my bay, nothing exciting - polished plenum, polished berk intake tube and polished strut bar. Picking up a few more items up in Wales this weekend ;)

Considering I wasn't touching the bay :)

8yjynehy.jpg

Edited by Humpy

Steve get rid of your bonnet stay, comes straight out and can be used as a fire poker :lol:

It is my moble whip for when Smd is getting to frisky, got to keep him in check somehow :lol:

• Like 1

Mine also will be taken to bits, everything will be for sale next month (ARC Catch can already sold though)

What do you catch in your can?

:lol: Oil sir. Read up on google Purpose of oil catch can. I'd write it all out but had a few to drink :teeth:

Steve get rid of your bonnet stay, comes straight out and can be used as a fire poker :lol:

It is my moble whip for when Smd is getting to frisky, got to keep him in check somehow :lol:

Thing is he'd like that!!

Mine also will be taken to bits, everything will be for sale next month (ARC Catch can already sold though)

:lol: Oil sir. Read up on google Purpose of oil catch can. I'd write it all out but had a few to drink :teeth:

Cool - i know about blow by gasses now 💨

I want one 💷

Cool - i know about blow by gasses now 💨

I want one 💷

:thumbs:

Cool - i know about blow by gasses now ������

I want one ������

:thumbs:

Sit behind mine when I hit the loud pedal you will see and smell blow by gas as well as know what they are then :lol:

Edited by Keyser

Nicely put Chris.

And if you've got a passenger who's not been in your car before you get a mix of Arse Gas as well!!

remind me not to sit in the green machine passenger seat :yuck:

Last time I had Wasso in the passenger seat he started a serious conversation about something - then the traffic lights went Green - as we passed 3 cars and pulled back in with miles of room to spare the conversation stopped abruptly followed by 3 seconds of silence and then he giggled like a little school girl for about the next 20 minutes - we never did finish that conversation though.

• Like 3