New Pulsar GTI-R

Pete87

Nissan are definitely keeping performance cars alive mazda, Toyota and Honda have all given up, I so hope they bring this pulsar out and how cool would a new age 180sx or 240z be aswell.

Nissan are definitely keeping performance cars alive mazda, Toyota and Honda have all given up, I so hope they bring this pulsar out and how cool would a new age 180sx or 240z be aswell.

Isnt the 350z/370z the new age 240z?

• Like 1

Toyota did just do the GT86 and have made mention of a new hybrid supra and possible MR2.

Edit: oh and Honda's new Hybrid NSX

Edited by longsh07
  • Like 1

Isnt the 350z/370z the new age 240z?

Stupid me lol I mean looking more like the 240 but with modern engine and that.

Holy crap, I think the VXR just @*!# itself :lol:

the old one had about 230bhp from a 1997cc turbocharged engine, I don't see why they can't up that a bit to about 250 or so coupled with a 6 speed box or 7 speed DSG it would be a rocketship!

Me neither, reminds me of the Mazda MPS.

The fact they are applying the nismo brand to the micra and primera totally ruins it for me.

Really? How so?

Not like its the first time. There were a few Nismo parts for the old K11 Micra.