First car...

...that I personally bought anyway. Took the plunge, 350z in black (hmm, may get hot in summer but the paint work was immaculate and the service history/work done all present with low mileage) on a 56 plate. Having held a license for 16 years and driven for many of those, I finally bought my own (instead of hand-me-downs and moving-abroad-cast-offs).

Hailing from near Tamworth, Midlands I'm picking it up from the South next week. Joined up for tips, advice and more as I read many a post whilst researching my car over the past month or so. Genuinely pleased to see such levels of interaction/aid/advice freely available. It'll be invaluable in maintaining and caring for the car properly whilst avoiding over-priced pitfalls, so I best get reading! :)

Hello and :welcome: Mike.

There's a fair few of us in the West Mids and around Tamworth, so sign up for the mail list in the Regional Meets section and we'll hopefully see you soon :thumbs: