New Owner - Import 2003 Z

Hi all, picked up my first Z yesterday (from Tradelink - very easy to deal with). This is useless without pics so...

null_zps477d2dd3.jpg

I've got some parts on the way already, Berk HFCs, Stillen Y pipe, Takeda intake and probably a H-Dev plenum spacer. Once that's all on it'll be off to Horsham for a remap!

It's already got a rear box on it but I have no idea who manufactured it, anyone got any ideas? I'll have a look around under the car when I'm putting the cats on but thought it'd be worth an ask.

null_zpsdb3d2f18.jpg

I'm sure I'll be on here asking some simpleton questions soon so bear with me...

Cheers

James

Welcome along.

I am pretty sure that rear box is the Fujitsubo as Steve mentioned. Better news is that from what I have Googled the 'Z' logo etched onto the rear backbox was only on the Titanium system. I have the same system fitted to my Zed as of last week, its a great looking system, sounds nice.....and weighs absolutely naff all!! I have the rear box and midpipe both made from titanium! Very nice bit of exhaust, VERY expensive from new :)

I was told mine was the only one in the UK, guess theres atleast 2 now :)

Edited by mattross1313

Ive got that exhaust it is the fuji an expensive bit of kit but was an option when the car was order from red nissan dealers in japan, or so i am told

also that foglight confuses me why do that when theres an empty bulb holder for it??

either way welcome and nice car

Welcome along.

I am pretty sure that rear box is the Fujitsubo as Steve mentioned. Better news is that from what I have Googled the 'Z' logo etched onto the rear backbox was only on the Titanium system. I have the same system fitted to my Zed as of last week, its a great looking system, sounds nice.....and weighs absolutely naff all!! I have the rear box and midpipe both made from titanium! Very nice bit of exhaust, VERY expensive from new :)

I was told mine was the only one in the UK, guess theres atleast 2 now :)

3 now :)

• Like 1