New 350z GT4 owner from Southampton

Hello! :-) :)

Last Saturday I purchased my first 350z! I previously had a 1.6 Honda Civic and wanted something a bit more special and after a few months, decided on a 350 - After a week of driving it I think I made the right choice!

Anyway, just popped in to make a quick post and say hello! I'll be sticking around for sure as I've already read some fantastic and very helpful information about after-market audio systems which I'm currently reading into.

Anyway, a few specs and pictures before I get back to work: It's the Nissan 350z GT4 model so it has the slight power upgrade to 296bhp. (It's 55/176 for those who care for numbers). These photos were taken at the dealership when I bought the car, but she's currently sat outside my work and I'm yet to get bored of looking and thinking 'Yep, that is mine'!

(The photos are quite high res so I won't embed them, feel free to check out the links if you want to see!)

2XwJ9wn.jpg

ojhDHoM.jpg

ZZs4WEu.jpg

Very nice. I was driving behind one of these between Fair and Oak and Eastleigh on Monday in my Silver Z.... wasn't you was it?

Haha, small world! It most likely was, I live in Bishopstoke :-)

Welcome!

Lucky so and so, signs up and spotted straight away!

Black is obv the best colour, however, you will hate how quickly it gets dirty! Sigh, goes off to clean car again!