Thanks Admin Team

Gonzo88

If you had the time to write an ad to post here you had the time to write an ad to post on PH etc. and to be honest, there's probably a better chance of selling on PH quickly than here due to the much bigger audience.

and your moaning because someone could have bought it for 10.5k, no offence but its not worth that, you should be happy with the 9.6k you did get, I think I may have to take mine to that dealer when i decide its time to sell :teeth:

It's not as if I've just popped on this forum trying to sell a car. I understand the rules and why they're there to protect the forum. It doesn't matter much anyway as my car may have been sold today after someone in a yellow boxter s took a liking to it whilst I was picking up another car. And they had no issues with paying £12.5k for it.

And for a 'pointless' thread Ricey you seem to fill it with your petulant comments. Well done.

• Like 2

It's not as if I've just popped on this forum trying to sell a car. I understand the rules and why they're there to protect the forum. It doesn't matter much anyway as my car may have been sold

today after someone in a yellow boxter s took a liking to it whilst I was picking up another car. And they had no issues with paying £12.5k for it.

And for a 'pointless' thread Ricey you seem to fill it with your petulant comments. Well done.

Gonzo my ill informed little weasel dealing with pointless threads is ALL I do on the forum.

Its role kind of akin to what used to be a QUANGO......not quite minion not quite moderator.

Its basically designed to control tools who are to annoying for the mods to speak naughty too and not annoying enough to warn or ban.

Also the word petulant means to be childishly sulking or easily irritable...........whilst wholly inappropriate to describe my comments (aside from this one) its just perfect to describe the ethos of this thread.

Now shall we put your spade back in the shed or would you like me to aquire you a spoon so you can continue to eat my ass?

:teeth:

• Like 1

It's not as if I've just popped on this forum trying to sell a car. I understand the rules and why they're there to protect the forum. It doesn't matter much anyway as my car may have been sold today after someone in a yellow boxter s took a liking to it whilst I was picking up another car. And they had no issues with paying £12.5k for it.

cartoon.jpg

It's not as if I've just popped on this forum trying to sell a car. I understand the rules and why they're there to protect the forum. It doesn't matter much anyway as my car may have been sold

today after someone in a yellow boxter s took a liking to it whilst I was picking up another car. And they had no issues with paying £12.5k for it.

Gonzo my ill informed little weasel dealing with pointless threads is ALL I do on the forum.

Its role kind of akin to what used to be a QUANGO......not quite minion not quite moderator.

Its basically designed to control tools who are to annoying for the mods to speak naughty too and not annoying enough to warn or ban.

Also the word petulant means to be childishly sulking or easily irritable...........whilst wholly inappropriate to describe my comments (aside from this one) its just perfect to describe the ethos of this thread.

Now shall we put your spade back in the shed or would you like me to aquire you a spoon so you can continue to eat my ass?

Not sure why you sugar coated it :lol:

I'm pleased you sold your car. It means one less moaning pratt on the forum :thumbs:

You stuck around :shrug:

But I moan about things that don't matter :lol:

:p

edited that for you

Interesting as I have quite a similar role on another forum. Our parents must be so proud!

To go as far as calling me a tool, what would I be from the garage?

As for the later part of your comment I'm really not that way inclined to spoon whatever you may have on your ass unless you are called Mila Kunis.