Thanks Admin Team

Gonzo88

Following my request to advertise my car on here was declined I sold it back to a Nissan dealer who now has it for sale at £12.5k I hope someone gets a bargain.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305236904996/sort/locasc/usedcars/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/page/1/postcode/ng347xl?logcode=p

31BHP not to be missed haha

Yes I didnt meet the minimum 6 month period and post count. I did put a case forward saying i wasnt here to make a quick buck or scam anyone.. Ive helped run forums since I was 14 so I know what problems you can get with spammers but i was genuinely excited about the zed and gutted when I had to get rid of it. So instead of giving it to a garage for the money I did I thought someone on here could have benefitted from it. Obviously some people didnt see it the same way as I did.

Yes I didnt meet the minimum 6 month period and post count. I did put a case forward saying i wasnt here to make a quick buck or scam anyone.. Ive helped run forums since I was 14 so I know what problems you can get with spammers but i was genuinely excited about the zed and gutted when I had to get rid of it. So instead of giving it to a garage for the money I did I thought someone on here could have benefitted from it. Obviously some people didnt see it the same way as I did.

Rules are rules. Words can be made up. Suck it up.

+1

Bummer i know but what I doubt if you would have got what you wanted for it on here?

At over £12k on the forcourt it is well over priced sad to say.

Not saying in my mind the car is not worth it but in reality being a buyers market, its a real kick in the nuts to discover just what people

will give for it.

Shame you could not have kept it but its a siht world we live in!

old dip was better.

Bummer i know but what I doubt if you would have got what you wanted for it on here?

At over £12k on the forcourt it is well over priced sad to say.

Not saying in my mind the car is not worth it but in reality being a buyers market, its a real kick in the nuts to discover just what people

will give for it.

Shame you could not have kept it but its a siht world we live in!

I agree the garage is asking for too much I was going to sell it for £10k-£10.5k. I didn't have time to put it on auto trader unfortunately as I'm off for the summer for three months so God knows how much more the zed would have lost in that time.

New member doesn't qualify to list car on here and has request declined; what else is there to say?

There's no reason you couldn't have listed it on PH or anywhere else and put a link to it on here....

Whining after the event is pretty pointless......

9.6 k, with a lose of 4k, delaer wants just over 12 k...figures dont add up!

And I'm still failing to see the reasoning behind "thanks admin team" comment. It aint the forums problem that you had to sell quick.

It had absolutely nothing to do with "seeing it your way" It had to do with the rules. I don't know who declined it but as has been previously said, rules are rules and they are there for good reasons. You have no idea how many requests we get to sell items and Zeds on this forum by people who don't meet the for sale rules criteria and if we allowed that to happen there wouldn't be any rules would there? I'm surprised by someone who has been involved with running forums for so long that you don't understand that. This forum is free to be a member of and it's free to sell items, all you have to do is meet the criteria, not too unreasonable really.

It had absolutely nothing to do with "seeing it your way" It had to do with the rules. I don't know who declined it but as has been previously said, rules are rules and they are there for good reasons. You have no idea how many requests we get to sell items and Zeds on this forum by people who don't meet the for sale rules criteria and if we allowed that to happen there wouldn't be any rules would there? I'm surprised by someone who has been involved with running forums for so long that you don't understand that. This forum is free to be a member of and it's free to sell items, all you have to do is meet the criteria, not too unreasonable really.

I appreciate rules are rules but I thought that maybe some discretion could have been given to my appeal. Yes I could have listed it on PH or Autotrader but as previously mentioned I didn't have the time scale.

My main gripe is I made a request to the admin and it was declined without notifying me until I made a post about it. Now according to the forum rules you state that a decision and PM would be sent to the seller but as I've said this didn't happen.

Edited by Gonzo88

Discretion for appeal?? Then every one would appeal.

Your main gripe seems to be that you had to sell quickly, and that you feel hard done by. But to gripe on forum and suggest that the admin team were out of order, is a bit off (only my opinion off course - I may be wrong).

Discretion for appeal?? Then every one would appeal.

Your main gripe seems to be that you had to sell quickly, and that you feel hard done by. But to gripe on forum and suggest that the admin team were out of order, is a bit off (only my opinion off course - I may be wrong).

Would they though? Most people wouldn't bother after a first failure. Having met a few people off the forum I got the impression it's a pretty good club to be a part of. And in all honesty was quite gutted not to make Wales.

Is it really that wrong that all I wanted to do was pass on my car to someone that would appreciate it as much as myself hence why I wanted to post it on this forum as I see a lot of people coming here looking at Zeds.

Never mind I've said what I wanted to say and feel better for it.

I assume you can work out why the rules are in place, its not rocket science. Assuming you understand why they are there why do you think you would be any different to the many other people who pm us asking to sell when they dont meet the criteria.