Thanks Admin Team

Gonzo88

These are your own rules. I didn't make them up. I didn't receive a PM what are you not understanding about this? My post count was high enough, and that was not through spamming, but instead asking questions about the 350z, posting pictures of the one I bought and interacting with other user on this site.

Any advert placed without passing the 100 post count rule will automatically deleted and a pm sent to the vendor linking to this post. Any posts posted under the minimum count will be removed and spamming to get the count up quickly is not permitted Buyers

You missed the smallprint...

* this does not apply to trolls or tools

Boring! One minute your liking my car and saying "nice job" next you're being a "tool".

Next joke?

Having a nice Zed doesn't mean you are exempt from any criticism...

As already said if you had time to post up an add on here you had time to put it somewhere else and link it to those that had expressed an interest...

Oh hang on... that would have cost you a few quid, which seeing as that is the whole point of this thread i.e. money lost NOT querying site sales policy, is almost certainly why you didn't :lol:

Do you really think that money was the issue? You're a bit delusional I'll leave you to your own device.

Edited by Gonzo88

As he is presently abroad on holiday he may have less time at the moment. I wouldnt have approved it anyway if it were me for the same reason I have now posted several times.

So you would have approved it? And even if you didn't I'm sure you would of replied to me telling me why it hadn't been approved?

I took the time to put a case forward, all I wanted was the same courtesy back.

As he is presently abroad on holiday he may have less time at the moment. I wouldnt have approved it anyway if it were me for the same reason I have now posted several times.

So you would have approved it? And even if you didn't I'm sure you would of replied to me telling me why it hadn't been approved?

I took the time to put a case forward, all I wanted was the same courtesy back.

I'm pleased you sold your car. It means one less moaning pratt on the forum :thumbs:

Yes because since day one I was a moaning troll on this forum.

I'm sure there will be someone reading this thread that genuinely can see where I'm coming from.

I can't see it mate, from this angle your pee'd off your ad wasn't approved despite not fulfilling the criteria.

From here on in, you're just making a fool of yourself via this thread. I don't see anyone so far saying yeah, you should have been given so consideration despite not meeting the criteria.

To be fair I'd just leave it and move on as everyone else is just having a laugh now.

And just for the record having a pop at "Admin" is unfair, any of the mods can approve or dissapprove a post too.

That's open to your opinion though, the same way I think the rules are unfair I've just got to 'suck it up' and get on with it. It's not a one way street.

Not really, the reason we have the rules is it makes it fair for all. You would be amazed at how many people ask to be a special case. If we think the request has merit we discuss it before breaking our own rules.

This was my point though, it was not discussed and I never received a PM about it. I would of taken the time to talk with admin, but it seems it was decided before I could put my case forward. I can appreciate how many people you get asking you, but when someone has been an active member on the forum and used traders on here I just felt hard done by.

Which in fairness finally makes a bit of sense as to why you'd be a bit peeved if didnt receive a pm having asked for special dispensation

Who did you pm to plead your case *awaits 'i didnt pm anyone' response'*

You think I'm a liar? Fair enough!

It was M13KYF that I had correspondence with.

Fair play i just must be thick as **** then because im struggling to see how you can be in correspondence with someone but didnt receive a pm

Edited by Ricey

Lol is this still going on?

I just don't understand 1 thing...if you really wanted to sell it that quick - why you came here? Yes, there are few people now and then register on here as they looking to buy a 350....but if I was that desperate I would advertise it on auto trader(pay few quid and get in highlighted and put in magazine etc etc etc), eBay, piston heads, drift works(probably same rules as here about selling, but could've asked them same question as you asked moderators on here), gumtree and other little sites...And you would get much bigger audience of buyers there! You probably would've spent around 60 quid on advertising, but could've sold it privately for a much better price than that garage offered you!!

Edited by Vlad

Because I detailed to him my situation and he replied telling me to post it in the for sale section and that a member of the team would look at it. Not rocket science.

Sorry I lost it in the 5 pages of waffle.

Yeah in fairness I can see why you'd be a little hacked off if no one came back to you after you had bothered to PM someone in the first place.

Perhaps its just because mike is away.

Sorry you feel badly treated mate, but rules are in place to protect members. I advertised my zed on here, with no success. I then traded the car in and another forum member bought it fom the dealer and paid thousands more than i was looking for.

Moral of the story is, even if you had met the criteria to advertise your car, their is no guarentee it would ever sell!

So to summarise, you asked Mike, he took the time when on holiday to pm you back and said post it and one of the team would look at it. Someone looked at it and didnt approve it because it broke the rules.

So your only gripe is that we didnt send you a pm saying why we hadnt approved it. If you had read the rules you would already know. :shrug:

Lol is this still going on?

I just don't understand 1 thing...if you really wanted to sell it that quick - why you came here? Yes, there are few people now and then register on here as they looking to buy a 350....but if I was that desperate I would advertise it on auto trader(pay few quid and get in highlighted and put in magazine etc etc etc), eBay, piston heads, drift works(probably same rules as here about selling, but could've asked them same question as you asked moderators on here), gumtree and other little sites...And you would get much bigger audience of buyers there! You probably would've spent around 60 quid on advertising, but could've sold it privately for a much better price than that garage offered you!!

I didn't come here to sell the zed. I joined this forum as I was looking to buy one. Bought one, had to sell it. End of story.

Just annoyed I never got a reply from mods once I submitted the post.

I fancied venting and wanted a reaction and I think I got that.

So to summarise, you asked Mike, he took the time when on holiday to pm you back and said post it and one of the team would look at it. Someone looked at it and didnt approve it because it broke the rules.

So your only gripe is that we didnt send you a pm saying why we hadnt approved it. If you had read the rules you would already know. :shrug:

Yes. I knew why it may have been declined but as your rules state a PM would be sent to the vendor.

And I appreciate the time Mike took to respond to me especially whilst on holiday.

Thats my understanding too, so if a PM had been sent explaining that just in case you couldn't understand the rules, you didn't meet the criteria you would have been perfectly happy...

:wacko:

I knew the rules anyway the point of me messaging admin was to find out if an exception could be made to which I didn't get a response. Simples

Then allow me; no.

I'm guessing this won't satisfy you either though as I'm not a mod... :dry:

I knew the rules anyway the point of me messaging admin was to find out if an exception could be made to which I didn't get a response. Simples

Then allow me; no.

I'm guessing this won't satisfy you either though as I'm not a mod... :dry:

You didn't PM me you replied to my thread. That's lazy 😒

No response would have been a clue...

I guess that's modern society then. Ignorance. Nice.

Christ almighty you really cannot take a hint, can you?

Look, I personally think you are now being a massive bellend about this whole thing, and are coming across like a petulant child who thinks he should always get his own way. If you can give one solid reason why you should be the exception to the rule, then please enlighten me, else would you be a good chap and bugger off and leave the grown ups to it?

If you were all so grown up I wouldn't have anything to reply to would I? I'm being a bellend because a simple sorry is to hard for a few people. I never said I should be an exception to the rules only that I should of had correspondence. So back on your high horse and ride on!