Few pics after a pre clean ready for Wales :D

Humpy

Been thinking that im going to run out of time to get time to give the ole girl a proper clean before the big Wales event in May. So thought I would start getting a few bits and bobs up together so the weekend/days before Wales would be a nice relaxed cleaning session stress free without any major cleaning jobs.

Anyway this evening main tasks were wheels ( Wheel cleaner and wheel protection ) and the exhaust system also needed a pre polish.

So a few pictures after a little clean :) Pics taken with mobile so exucse the quality.

10_zps11a7aaec.jpg

2_zps02912597.jpg

8_zps19eb70fb.jpg

11_zps2f6502de.jpg

6_zps2e9d263e.jpg

3_zpsff531472.jpg

9_zps93e1e374.jpg

4_zps143a914c.jpg

1_zpsaa99aeb7.jpg

Looking very tidy. Those wheels sit very well too :thumbs:

Cheers mate, got some Eibach pro springs waiting to go on after the Wales trip, not sure im going to go that low yet :lol:

Lovely B)

Ian I need to talk you at some stage regarding a detailing session as ive got a whole lots of spider swirls that need shifting, sadly this might have to be latter of the year....

Looking very tidy. Those wheels sit very well too :thumbs:

Cheers mate, got some Eibach pro springs waiting to go on after the Wales trip, not sure im going to go that low yet :lol:

Lovely B)

Ian I need to talk you at some stage regarding a detailing session as ive got a whole lots of spider swirls that need shifting, sadly this might have to be latter of the year....

How does tomorrow evening sound as I'm in the area :lol:

Anytime is good with me, well with a bit of warning :thumbs:

Wax on black nothing but Dodo Supernatural.

I've tried other black cars with other waxes half the price of Dodo and they just don't compare in terms of looks or lasting as long.

It was Martinmac that lured me into DodoJuice 3 years ago this May, and I've never found a better wax.

• Like 1

Wax on black nothing but Dodo Supernatural.

I've tried other black cars with other waxes half the price of Dodo and they just don't compare in terms of looks or lasting as long.

It was Martinmac that lured me into DodoJuice 3 years ago this May, and I've never found a better wax.

Cheers dude B) Will give this dodo stuff a try before Wales!

Looks great humpy, good luck keeping it nice and shiny. Black always looks stunning after some tlc.

I booked the week off before wales so should have plenty of time to get rosie ready. Got wasso coming over to give the old gal a seeing too.

Looks great humpy, good luck keeping it nice and shiny. Black always looks stunning after some tlc.

I booked the week off before wales so should have plenty of time to get rosie ready. Got wasso coming over to give the old gal a seeing too.

you should get him to do the zed as well will