[SOLD] Pearl Storm White 370z GT ( Low Mileage )

Jay

Hey guys and girls, I am toying with selling my 370z as I have seen another car that I am interested in, so thought I would test the waters on here first. Any questions please send me a pm.

3 Door, 6 Speed Manul, Coupe, Petrol, 23,000 miles, Pearl Storm White GT Connect Premium (Sat Nav), Part Leather, Leather/Alcantara, Alarm, 19inch Alloy wheels with new tyres 1000 miles travelled since installed, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Brake Assist, Climate control air conditioning, Cruise control, Curtain airbags, Drive computer, Driver's and passengers airbag, Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Engine immobiliser, Front side airbags, Intelligent key, Power assisted steering (PAS), Remote central locking, Satellite navigation touch screen and music box, Xenon headlamps, Automatic lighting system, Automatic rain sensing wipers, Electric front seats, Electric front windows, Electric heated door mirrors, Headlamp washers, Heated front seats, Remote audio controls, Active front headrest system, Bluetooth integration, BOSE audio system, Headlamp levelling, Leather steering wheel, 6 CD autochanger. The 370z is Still under Nissan warranty.

Upgraded True Dual Custom Exhaust, OEM is available with purchase. I also have Stillen twin induction kit, that I have not fitted to the car yet, they will come with the sale. The car currently has 19 inch Volk Racing GTS alloys on it just now, they are not included in the price, however if the new buyer does like them a deal can be struck You will be getting the standard 19 inch Rays alloys on purchase of this 370z. It currently has a private plate on as well, this is not included in the sale. The car also has a gloss black vinyl roof, front / rear splitter and spoiler. If the new owner does not like vinyl, I will get them professionally removed for the sale.

The 370z has been a great car and has never let me down in almost two years of ownership. It is time to move onto something that has four seats, however I am sure whoever does purchase the vehicle, they will not be disappointed as the drive and overall feel is superb. The car has never been tracked or raced and always runs on 99 ron. It was a demonstrator at Alex Noble Edinburgh and I am the second owner since then. It has full Nissan servicing stamps and had its last service in December.

£18,000 For forum members

· Engine layout: Front Engined

· Aspiration: Normally Aspirated

· Engine size (Litres): 3.7

· Engine configuration: 6 cylinder

· Cylinder layout: Na

· Valves: 24

· Cylinders: 6

· Engine power (BHP): 330

· Torque (lbs/ft): 268

· Top speed (MPH): 155

· Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 5.5 seconds

· Fuel consumption (MPG): 25 in town, 30 on longer journeys

· Gears: 6

· Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive

The detail

· Mileage: 23,000

· Year: 2010

· Doors: 3

· Body type: Coupe

· Transmission type: Manual

· Fuel type: Petrol

· CO2: 262

· Colour: Storm White

· Seat(s): 2

· Vehicle height (mm): 1325

· Vehicle width (mm): 1845

· First registered: 2010

image%20%2828%29_zpsdebfa06f.jpg

z-1.jpg

zed71.jpg

a5.jpg

Edited by Jay

It was a Hemi dodge challenger, however the one I was after has sold. So I am not in a rush to sell my 370z as much now. However, I will keep it up for sale on here for a while