Another New Comer

After accidentally jumping in on someone else's welcome thread (for which I apologised), I thought I should say Hi.

I pick my Z up last Wednesday & haven't stopped smiling since. I am in Hampshire & hope to meet up with other owners.

Love this site, lots of really useful info

After accidentally jumping in on someone else's welcome thread (for which I apologised), I thought I should say Hi.

I pick my Z up last Wednesday & haven't stopped smiling since. I am in Hampshire & hope to meet up with other owners.

Love this site, lots of really useful info

I know what you mean I've just past the 6 th month mark of being a Z owner and I'm still smiling from ear to ear.

:welcome: & enjoy.

Edited by Harryjax

Not enough information. :p What colour and spec etc? Welcome to Zeddom. :D

She's a light Silver Jap Auto import, 2006 with 47000 miles.

As far as I can tell she is fully loaded, Leather, Brembo brakes etc. I will need to change the on-board Nav unit thingy above the Bose as it's still in Jap mode and my Japanese friend can't even understand it (which has lead to me question her about her true Nationality).

Bodyworks in good shape (and the Z's), tyres will need looking at soon. She is currently running Conti Sports on the front & P Zeros on the rear, not giving the best ride possible but she seems to stick to the road OK.

Gary