Been here a while but finaly got a Z!

Hi guys, been a member on here a while. mainly silently just reading threads on what to look out for and watching what everybody else is doing (in the most non creepy way possible) anyway i'm Reece, i'm 20 and after saving for about 15 months i picked up a 350z a few weeks ago and have just got round to uploading pictures. so here it is :D

image_zps06dfd966.jpg

image_zpscd73aff3.jpg

image_zpsf6c2f2ba.jpg

Its a 2004 uk model with all the GT extras! Has a full japspeed exhaust system and uprated discs, and a few other minor mods, I've just bought some 20mm spacers to widen up a bit, and will be getting wider wheels in the future. i do have loads of plans for it in the future but we'll just see how it goes. I love driving it already, its a bit of a jump from my last car a starlet GT turbo, I'm still getting used to all the crazy buttons inside ;)

i was a regular user of my starlet forum so im sure i will be on here quite often too.

cheers for looking guys!

20! Well done mate. Hope you have got the insurance sorted out!

Nice looking zed too! :thumbs:

Cheers mate, took alot of blood, sweat and tears to get it! and yep insurance is all sorted and legitimate and not half as bad as most people expect it to be :D

Looks great! Ditch the K1 though, unless you're happy with that sound :)

Thanks a lot bud. I wont lie I'm a bit of a yob and love the sound of the K1 but do understand why the more "refined" person wouldn't want them and I'm sure my honeymoon period will wear of with them :lol:

Not calling it the "Thunderwagon" on here then Reeco? ;)

haha another Driftworks member? No decided to ditch the name for here, mainly because most people on here are familiar with just how loud the K1 system is and I'm sure mines not the only "thunder wagon" here. :lol:

Thanks to everybody though, i appreciate the compliments and its awesome to see such an active forum with a decent bunch of people! is cool to see a few ex starlet owners here to.