1000bhp Supra driver... hubba hubba!

One of the best cars ive ever owned, think she would be better with an automatic rather than stick, nice assets though, I was expecting them to make an appearance, it never happened which was a bit disappointing :)

:lol: :lol: there we all were, hoping......

Someone needs to teach them both how to wear a seat belt!

Driver just doesn't bother (her choice I know) and passenger, erm, "let me adjust that for you Miss....".

Edited by 14N

Reminds me of one of my favourite vids:

Watch the fuel guage for lols :lol:

That car no longer exists :byebye: He had done what he wanted to it so sold it (ended up breaking most of it) and bought a GTR

Love the Supra, so much more juicy than the Zed though, on show days Mike does at least 1/4 more fuel than me, although he does have a slightly heavier foot lol

Reminds me of one of my favourite vids:

Watch the fuel guage for lols :lol:

That car no longer exists :byebye: He had done what he wanted to it so sold it (ended up breaking most of it) and bought a GTR

Love the Supra, so much more juicy than the Zed though, on show days Mike does at least 1/4 more fuel than me, although he does have a slightly heavier foot lol

Yea, kudos to the guy for spending out like he does!

Here's the R35 build thread: http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=47&t=1253689&mid=139955&nmt=Going+for+1000BHP%2E%2E%2E%2Eagain%21