Hello from lurking Noob

I haven't yet got myself a 350z, but have been lurking and reading posts while I hunt down an orange 350z with tan/orange interior. Everyone I've seen so far is either high mileage or the other end of the country. I can't wait to get my hands on one. :D

In the meantime, here's a few pictures of my current car, a mk2 Mazda Mx5.

d4aac92f.jpg

02940188.jpg

Newinside3.jpg

gearknob2.jpg

The SC belt was off at the time of the engine bay photo and I'm still tuning my Megasquirt, but my car specs are. - 2000 Mk2 1.6 - Jackson Racing M45 Supercharger - 62.5mm nose pulley - 150mm Crank Overlay - 550cc Bosch EV14's - Jackson Racing Air/Water intercooler - Dual Throttle Bodies - Megasquirt - AEM Boost Gauge - AEM Wideband - Borla Sports Duals.

Edited by Fluke

Thanks, I know the stripes wouldn't be to everyone's taste, but I liked them. The car was making just short of 220bhp when I finished with it, not a bad increase from the standard 110bhp the 1.6 engine was originally running at.

I'll run my zed as standard for a while when I get one, but plan on fitting forced induction once I've learned my way round the car, so expect loads of questions. :lol: Out of interest, what is the aftermarket ecu of choice with the 350z's. when it comes to forced induction?

Welcome to the club.

Mx5 looks interesting, not a fan looks wise but they are a good drivers car and with double the standard power that should be fun!

ECU of choice for a normal S/C zed is OEM. This can be re-tuned by a few places in the country. It's called UPREV . If you search on here there is loads of info on it.

There are aftermarket options if you've got money to burn and want more tuning options for a more serious set up.