New Record for the Zed Shed.

Keyser

As some of you may know I recently rescued a Sunset Zed and got it back on the road and MOT'd, well I put up a for sale post to get it moved onto a new owner but pointed out 3rd gear was on its way out and if preferred I would put in a new pre-owned gearbox.

Well the guy that bought it decided that was the best option so at 7pm tonight we rolled the Zed into the ZedShed and with the assistance of Mrs Keyser we went to work :)

7pm

KODC0057_zpsb7934a2c.jpg

8:30pm

KODC0060_zps2f78edcb.jpg

Not bad 1 hour 30 mins including coffee break to drop a gearbox out without a lift!

Snapped 2 10mm trim bolts which I will sort tomorrow before I put her back together - Buster will be here for the heavy lifting :thumbs:

Then we have this ready -

GBPack_zpsbab499a2.jpg

and inside

KODC0056_zps0d89bbc9.jpg

Thanks to ZmanAlex who shipped it down for me on Tuesday :thumbs:

Hopefully more pics tomorrow.

plan is that we have it back together and running by the end of play friday night..... :teeth:

i love zed long weekends at the zed shed.......wonder what mod i can come up with for mine this weekend. :teeth:

Edited by buster

plan is that we have it back together and running by the end of play friday night..... :teeth:

i love zed long weekends at the zed shed.......wonder what mod i can come up with for mine this weekend. :teeth:

Mrs Keyser says NONE you have a Mini to finish!!!

:lol: