Major JAAAAG project ...Update Feb 2018

leonk

• 1 month later...

Well,..........they've started putting colour on the car!!!!

Sorry for the delay, but the bodyshop's paint sprayer's wife decided to go into labour just before they were due to start painting the shell. 2 weeks paternity leave and a week catching up with other jobs but back on track now. I called there this morning to find the underside painted so really pleased. 2 to 3 more days painting then the same again flatting and polishing and I can have the car back.

The delay has actually helped me out as I now have gas central heating in the garage along with a bit of a makeover and de dust. My wife says I can move in there, and you know what I might just do that. :lol:

Progress so far.

DSC_1748_zpsx5g0xisa.jpg

DSC_1751_zpsxqruloeg.jpg

• Like 6

Hope you're on standby for the rebuild, don't be booking any more foreign holidays . :lol:

Ready and waiting buddy. :thumbs: No more holidays for a while - i've just got back from LA so i'm poor now!

That said - i'm laid up at the minute with my back. I threw it out a couple of weeks ago. I've just been prescribed Diazepam and Tramadol today for it. Never had those before!

• Like 1

meh I don't like it :surrender:

:lol:

Whoo Hooo . . . that looks awesome, love that colour B)

It will soon be time to put it all back together :teeth:

Edited by DoogyRev
  • Like 1