What do you listen to.

Harryjax

I've recently re- discovered my love for music, and with the music box in the Z I've dusted off loads of my CDs and loaded them.

However my son has also put his type of music on there and I must admit its growing on me.

What do you listen too?

In my 6 CD player

1 - Use Your Illusion 1 - G n R

2 - Use Your Illusion 2 - G n R

3 - Back in Black - ACDC

4 - Black Album - Metallica

5 - Backstreet Symphony - Thunder

6 - MTv Unplugged - Eric Clapton

Thunder ! are they still around ?

In my 6 CD player

3 - Back in Black - ACDC

Kind of. They play Christmas shows and the odd supporting tour. Luke has formed another band with Pete Shoulder called The Union, but Thunder are supporting Journey and Whitesnake this year along with the odd festival appearance too.

I've been a fan for years, shamefully I have every CD they've released... :scare:

I bet no-one else listened to my last bit of driving music - Fauré's Requiem :)

Who?

Nice video/track by the OP, I'm kinda getting into this dubstep stuff.

Currently on my 32g drive in the car anything from....

Leftfield, Deadmau5, Ben Sims, Richie Hawtin, Sven Vath, Laurent Garnier, Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, Underworld, them onto Take That, Girls Aloud (sorry but just keep dreaming of them all in the car), Afterlife and other chill out, stuff recorded from Radio Essential mixes and live sets from various clubs around the world.

my subwoofer cutting out.....need to do the fix again, i wasn't sure i'd padded it enough. fine 99% of the time though and gets a good mixture....currently stuck on a deadmau5 , swedish house mafia and some DJ earworm stuff. If you havent heard his stuff then look here...plus the mp3's are available from his website for free. You wont hear the songs the same again.

my subwoofer cutting out.....need to do the fix again, i wasn't sure i'd padded it enough. fine 99% of the time though and gets a good mixture....currently stuck on a deadmau5 , swedish house mafia and some DJ earworm stuff. If you havent heard his stuff then look here...plus the mp3's are available from his website for free. You wont hear the songs the same again.

Like that will be down loading lots more later.

In my 6 CD player

3 - Back in Black - ACDC

Kind of. They play Christmas shows and the odd supporting tour. Luke has formed another band with Pete Shoulder called The Union, but Thunder are supporting Journey and Whitesnake this year along with the odd festival appearance too.

I've been a fan for years, shamefully I have every CD they've released... :scare:

Nothing shameful about that :)
  • Like 2