Kids looking around my car, should i be worried?

deankenny

So i parked up outside a post office to dispatch my orders today.

Came back outside to find around 5 kids, id say aged range from 13-15 all gathered around the car, looking inside it, looking at the brakes, and one taking a picture.

I may just be getting paranoid, and they may just be admiring it, but im now feeling umcomfortable as i live close to this post office and dont want to come out one day to find it vandalised.

When I had my 50 i went to pick my son up from school to take him somewhere.

Had the whole 'Media' class plus teacher around it when I got back to it.

I just opened all the doors and let them oggle and take pics. (only one had the bottle to ask to sit in it)

• Like 1

Another thought is, be pleasant to them, and they could be the ones making sure nothing happens to your car.

yes goes without saying, id never get angry with someone for looking or taking pics of it, only if they started touching or damaging things.

Does not help that the post office is by a school and a college, and i dispatch my orders around 4pm lol

I parked outside a bar in town last night to watch the footy, which is right on the main street. We ended up sitting in the window by where i parked, and it had people looking in, walking round it, stopping their cars and even reversing back to have a better look - and my car is aesthetically pretty much standard. So dont be afraid OP :console:

They're going to rape it. Deffo.

..... :lol: :lol:

Spoilers and kits usually attract a 'different' type of admirer, so yeah be nice to them just incase. Are they wearing baseball caps? lol :lol:

Edited by AMT