Mr Keyser is dead meat

Mrs Keyser

Your Choice  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour?

As you may be aware my husband decided to buy a rusty Z (no offence Buster, but it's not the best colour in the world) and has done a few bits and bobs to the car such as Brembo brakes etc then has put it up for sale on the Forum.

Well we had a lad gone round on Monday night to have a look, and he drove away this afternoon in my black Z.

Yes Keyser sold my car :( on the plus side he has said that he will build me a better one.

So now I need some input from you guys being as I have spent the last 6 months deciding what colour to paint mine. What colour is the new one going to be, the choices are:

Bright Yellow

Bright Red

Black.

love the way you say "a lad"

;)

Im just some lad hahaha

Yellow or red for me! So does this mean your awesome sound system went aswell Mrs K? :(

Yes my sound system has gone aswell. This is including the 3000w amp that was a Christmas present. More beatings me thinks

Thanks for reminding her Humpy :p

This thread is dead funny. Had a propper chuckle.

Candy Red

Megane Yellow/Gold whatever you call it

Brick Yard

For me they are all really good choices.

Black is standard so forget that if you're spending the time to paint the car.

Can't believe Chris sold your car..... That's terrible! :stir:

Wow, I vote for pink Mrs Keyser! I love the colour. I gave a little girl a ride on my pony today and she (girl) was dressed in an assortment of pink clothes, as was I :blush: If you can have any colour you want I would have a lovely metallic pink :)

With the added bonus that he would then find it very hard to sell it! :p

Wow, I vote for pink Mrs Keyser! I love the colour. I gave a little girl a ride on my pony today and she (girl) was dressed in an assortment of pink clothes, as was I :blush: If you can have any colour you want I would have a lovely metallic pink :)

With the added bonus that he would then find it very hard to sell it! :p

I don't expect he would drive it much either.

Be warned that if you get your zed painted candy apple red, you might find me outside your house one night trying to mate with it. I already lick Azures.

Better get a K1 on it then !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only if it has Bungs ;)