Finally reached middle age

Lexx

Well, with the arrival of my twin boys 5 weeks ago, my small sports cars are temporarily numbered.

After much searching and test driving involving a brief deposit on an X-Trail, a longer deposit on a Nissan Elgrand, we have finally found a car that does everything we want and can transport the whole family and all the paraphernalia.

I give you the new Lexx family mobile;

CA168947-9B56-4DBD-903A-58BA399430DF-9329-00000A2ACB4F9EF1_zps7cec82c6.jpg

ADA64F6C-A679-446C-9CEF-26C7D2919895-9329-00000A2AC3BD53D3_zpsd97e46f7.jpg

BF8B3E6C-76C8-4A02-9FA9-62960B4DC2A2-9329-00000A2C3B9CD5A2_zps3bd5f7e1.jpg

It's the 2.2 diesel, titanium X sport.

Full review and non dealer photos to come once I get time.

• Like 1

Epic car btw! I had one while my work vehicle was in for repairs. Very quick and very nice place to be!

Ford are starting to impress me more and more these days. The new mondeo titanium x sport is a magnificent car!

Epic car btw! I had one while my work vehicle was in for repairs. Very quick and very nice place to be!

Ford are starting to impress me more and more these days. The new mondeo titanium x sport is a magnificent car!

We actually looked and the estate Mondeo Titanium X Sport. But you can't turn off the passenger airbag, so that was game over for it.

Hence the S-Max. Same chassis and interior styling, just bigger!! lol

Andy - Elgrand was no good in the end. I'm too bloody tall!!

As for the plate - retention was due next month. If its on a car it's free, saves paying for another yrs retention.

I'm actually very impressed with it so far. Lots of gadgets and toys. Storage everywhere in it. And the Ford Convers+ (colour dash cluster) is a great thing.

The 2.2 diesel is quite pokey, and gives a nice kick on boost that I wasn't expecting.

As for the plate - retention was due next month. If its on a car it's free, saves paying for another yrs retention.

Sorry sounded like I was making fun of the plate on the car lol I meant not many people carriers are worthy of a private plate but this one is cos it's a looker. If you saved the retention fee then even better :thumbs: