Did you get a Valentine?

twobears

I didn't :( Not really bothered though because my husband had bought me the wacky, tweed high heels that I coveted in Macy's :D I would post a pic but there aren't enough women here to admire them (or hate them because they are rather odd as shoes go :blush: ). So, what did everyone else get? Or buy for their partner?

I told my wife -

I'm not getting you a card as I love you everyday of the year and would have to get one each day!

I'll let you know when she is speaking to me again :blackeye:

• Like 4

Look at what card I got!! she even told me it was 25p!! it reads inside Loves cost's nothing so there's no need for an expensive card! pfftt lol

this can't be real surely?! :lol:

O Its real alrite! and also the cam on my phone is shocking lol Edited by Seabee

I know that really but I am just feeling sad now because I haven't got a card (and I am fed up today anyway because the Nissan dealer is messing me around) :( I did get the lovely shoes and I know that he loves me but a card would be nice too. I am being pretty hypocritical though because I didn't get him one either :blush:

I've been saying to my girlfriend that I really want a new head unit to replace the BOSE one, but can't justify the expense at the moment with the house still up for sale. I'm also not keen on doing the iPod style "hack" as my plan is get the head unit fairly soon, so, she bought me this incredibly high-tech solution to use in the interim..

0_zps53cd96ae.jpg

98p apparently!