Did you get a Valentine?

twobears

I've been saying to my girlfriend that I really want a new head unit to replace the BOSE one, but can't justify the expense at the moment with the house still up for sale. I'm also not keen on doing the iPod style "hack" as my plan is get the head unit fairly soon, so, she bought me this incredibly high-tech solution to use in the interim..

98p apparently!

She must really, really, really love you!

• Like 1

The cost is inversely proportional to the amount of love... surely :)

Edit - I thought of that exact same song as I read your post. They were awesome at Download last year

I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw them late last year at Norwich UNI, muchos fun!

The cost is inversely proportional to the amount of love... surely :)

Edit - I thought of that exact same song as I read your post. They were awesome at Download last year

I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw them late last year at Norwich UNI, muchos fun!

I'd only heard them a little bit before that but was really impressed, promptly bought both albums on the way home on Sunday!

Not going this year, nobody on the bill really lights my fire. Metallica on the other hand last year, my word they were awesome.

I would love to see Metallica :) I had the chance a few years back but I couldn't make it and I have regretted it ever since. I love some of their songs, although James Hetfield seems really scary for some reason. In my Zed (when he's on the road) I love playing Skindred's 'Union Black'. Great driving songs :D

We toyed with the idea of going this year but I think we're giving it a miss this time. Hopefully next year though.

Metallica were awesome last year, much much better than when I saw them at the O2 a few yrs back.

DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I've been saying to my girlfriend that I really want a new head unit to replace the BOSE one, but can't justify the expense at the moment with the house still up for sale. I'm also not keen on doing the iPod style "hack" as my plan is get the head unit fairly soon, so, she bought me this incredibly high-tech solution to use in the interim..

0_zps53cd96ae.jpg

98p apparently!

Ive got the exact same thing! Not for valentines but have got one, never used it though :shrug:

Nothing, we never do lol

Although we are going to see Slash feat Myles Kennedy in Nottingham Arena at the end of the month so will be having a couple of meals out while we are there :band:

Awesome, I love this set up.

Also Alter Bridge!

Rock on Vix :metal hands:

Nothing, we never do lol

Although we are going to see Slash feat Myles Kennedy in Nottingham Arena at the end of the month so will be having a couple of meals out while we are there :band:

I'm going to that, on the 28th...

Saw them twice last year and on the Friday at Download. Rock on!

Edited by Aliensurfer

Nothing, we never do lol

I'm going to that, on the 28th...

Saw them twice last year and on the Friday at Download. Rock on!

lol that's the one! sooooo excited

Has anyone read Slash's autobiography? I think it was the first time I've seen my husband read a book that wasn't about programming/science/management theories :lol:

I have (Can you tell from my avatar pic I'm a big fan!). It was a really interesting read, I'd just finished the Clapton one before I got to it, so it was also good to compare the two.

Has anyone read Slash's autobiography? I think it was the first time I've seen my husband read a book that wasn't about programming/science/management theories :lol:

I've had bits read out to me lol I think it's probably the only book Mike's read since leaving school lol he now wants Axl Rose's one

Edited by Voodoo Vix

Got a card this morning, which was really nice, tonight we are having dinner.

Scallops coated with roasted coriander seeds and peppercorn (ones side) served with rocket and apple salad with a very light honey and mustard dressing (drizzle)

Sirloin steak (rare), new pots cooked in garlic and herbs, asparagus tips and mange tout

Passion Fruit Panna Cotta to finish

With the exception of the Panna Cotta all prepared and cooked by my own fair hand.

She has no idea :ninja::love:

• Like 2