Did you get a Valentine?

twobears

Got a card this morning, which was really nice, tonight we are having dinner.

Scallops coated with roasted coriander seeds and peppercorn (ones side) served with rocket and apple salad with a very light honey and mustard dressing (drizzle)

Sirloin steak (rare), new pots cooked in garlic and herbs, asparagus tips and mange tout

Passion Fruit Panna Cotta to finish

With the exception of the Panna Cotta all prepared and cooked by my own fair hand.

She has no idea :ninja::love:

I need to give Mike a nudge towards this thread lol

I'm making a lasagne tonight with home-made pasta sheets. It will be made of win and nom.

If that doesn't get me oral pleasure, then nothing will.

Make sure you wash it :lol:

Edited by flexib

glrnet, that sounds lovely :) Your partner is very lucky. I had some lovely gluten free pancakes made for me last night (bit late but we were too jet lagged to eat on Tuesday) which was nice, especially since he had bought me some maple syrup. Yummy!

This thread seems to have gone off on a tangent somewhat. How did we end up discussing our metal heroes I wonder?

I'm making a lasagne tonight with home-made pasta sheets. It will be made of win and nom.

If that doesn't get me oral pleasure, then nothing will.

So reminds me of this:-

Butch: I think I cracked a rib. Fabienne: Giving me oral pleasure? Butch: No, retard, from the fight.

glrnet, that sounds lovely :) Your partner is very lucky. I had some lovely gluten free pancakes made for me last night (bit late but we were too jet lagged to eat on Tuesday) which was nice, especially since he had bought me some maple syrup. Yummy!

This thread seems to have gone off on a tangent somewhat. How did we end up discussing our metal heroes I wonder?

I am very lucky, that is all :)

Couldn't agree more, I hate these commercial "special days": Valentines, Halloween, Christmas, Boxing Day, blah blah! :rant:

Well done, Chris!

:thumbs:

I told my wife - I'm not getting you a card as I love you everyday of the year and would have to get one each day!

I'll let you know when she is speaking to me again :blackeye: