Hey!

Hi everyone! I have joined up like many other people as i'm on the hunt for a 350z. I have been a full time VW enthusiast for 13 years with the last one being a pampered Deep Blue Pearl MK4 Golf R32 but bored of VW's now. I am on the hunt unfortunatly at the lower end of the market at about 5.5k for a well looked after UK GT spec model, Missed out on a nice black one on the trader for £5350 last week private sale so I know there about!

Went to view another but the paint seemed very orange peely on one quarter, is this normal? Also the black (2003 model) seemed like a solid black like non metalic, is this what they were?

Anyway, hello!

Adam

Welcome :wave:

Yep the pre 06/07 black is Kuro black which is non -metallic, don't be fooled by its flatness though, with the right treatment it is really deep and glossy, the metallic (Ebisu) is for the newer models

Ahh! I got told it should of been metallic, glad I wasn't seeing things. Might go back for a second viewing then on this car,

Thanks

Adam