Hi from north wales.

Hey there everyone..

been on here a while, just brousing though and bought my 350z a few weeks ago.

Its an 04 plate back GT! bloody gorgeous car and a good replacment for my old r34 Gtt skyline.

i was detirmined not to modify it, but.. i have already ordered a nice new shift knob and a sumo-power Do-luck pannel filter for it.

Next up are Tein suspension, HKS true dual exhaust, motordyne plenum spacer, 06 airbox mod, De-cats and an uprev tune!

i am aiming to go slightly bonkers with this car to be honest! going to leave the bodywork as standard as possible apart from a few carbon goodies, but i am planning on going a bit nuts with the engine over the next few years.. i am trying to decide between a single turbo kit, a twin turbo kit or a supercharger kit! along will all suporting mods and full forged engine re-build.

I will have to post some pics later, when i set up a photobucket account.

Anyone else on here from north wales? llandudno way??

i will have to keep a look out for him then.. there is a guy not too far from me with a white 350 with a lot of money spent on it! not sure if he is on here though

Welcome :) .

That would be Cal, used to be a regular on here but hasn't been seen for a while. I'm from Buckley BTW,

Pete

Hello and welcome, I'm just down the road in colwyn bay, just got my orange 350 a month ago and go to Llandudno quite often in it

You would have loved the Wales meet last May. 40ish zeds through Colwyn and then through the tunnels then around to the Llanberis pass.

For some reason people liked the 7/10 of a mile tunnel the best. :lol:

This year http://www.350z-uk.c...age__hl__morton

• Like 1

that and the missis doesnt really let me get away much when i am home :( lol

None of the meets organised on here exclude partners matey.

So bring her along there will be lots of ladies at the Welsh meet. She might even enjoy herself. :lol: