Hello, newcomer and just picked up my 350z!

Mooresy14

Howdi all. Picked up a 54 350z on Friday and she is a beauty. Gun metal grey with tangerine leather seats uk Gt spec. Best car is owned before this was an Audi a4 1.8 1996 and the last car was a Mazda Eunos.

This car is amazing I love it already. Scarily fast but she's my baby now.

Will need some assistance on a few things as I have the Bose Sound system and a 6cd player but I want to put a sat nav in it and use my iPhone for music.......

Why not use your iPhone for satnav ( I use Tomtom) and iTunes as well as cameralert (speed camera database) and leave the radio and satnav cubby as they are?

What's the easiest way of using my iPhone and connecting it to the sound system? Use the tape deck and wire it to my iPhone? Is there a more permanent way of doing it via a lead?

The best way is the iPhone hack. It involves removing the Bose radio, opening it up and breaking a couple of track and soldering an stereo jack lead to it. Basically you are feeding the iphone line out into the cassette amplifier stage of the radio. You can return the radio back to normal later if you need to.

Do a search for the ipod or iphone hack. There is a guide that shows you everything you need to know.

I use a tomtom car kit with this and have wired the charger adaptor into the passenger side cigarette lighter socket (from behind) so that it is all hidden.

Jim