Bus-pass newbie

Greetings from the Highlands. As I have recently joined your passion. Aquired an 04 350Z .

As a lifelong biker who's last car was a micra which sadly passed on a few years ago(to much salt and lack of attention). who on first seeing a 350Z, thought now that's one smart car. On seeing the badge realised it's gonna be a bloddy fine car. As I dont need or want a car, but if ever I get another car anything else would be a waste of space. Time passed and this summer convinced me to give in and get a car. found a good enough black 04 saw it wanted it and found that it is within reach a lot of car for the loot. just the best thing and only deacent thing on four wheels. totally addictive.

Glad to be with you all; great site with loads of top info.

Cheers

The Driller

The car wasn't from Thurso was it? Recently had a member from Thurso with a black one but sold up.

Where in the highlands you from?

Am I a million miles off thinking you're a driller offshore? Where you working / worked? A number of 'tigers' on here. I'm a beach laden pansy these days but have done my fair share in the field.

The car wasn't from Thurso was it? Recently had a member from Thurso with a black one but sold up.

Where in the highlands you from?

Am I a million miles off thinking you're a driller offshore? Where you working / worked? A number of 'tigers' on here. I'm a beach laden pansy these days but have done my fair share in the field.

No I picked it up from E. Kilbride. 30 years in the field, from 1975 retired now. where? have you got a few days.

hiding out near Inverness. It's a bit like the forigen leigon glad to be done but no regrets. leave it to the young guns.