New Zed owner and loving it!

Hey guys, i was away for work so i haven't replied just used the car today briefly, parked up and came back an hour or so later to find a cracked rear bumper! Needless to say i am not a happy bunny, whoever has done it scarpered so it looks like an expensive weekend. I'm not sure how to post a full size pic tbh I'm new to forums in general. Oh the color is blade silver btw and despite my mood I am still loving the Zed!

Welcome the forum and ZED ownership but sorry to hear someone has got to close and personal to your pride and joy. My ZED interest started with a 2004 Blade so you are in good company :D

Hopefully not too big a repair but if you want to post up some pics it is quite easy once you have them stored on a hosting site such as photobucket or image shack (for examples) and you can then copy the URL and using the little green box titled IMAGE when you hover over it (in the reply box) just paste the URL in there and submit and jobs a goodun :thumbs: