What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Beat me to it GM ! Yeah as GmBallistics pic :thumbs:

Got to be quick round here ~ usually glrnet or WhackyWill beat me to posting up an answer. :lol::thumbs:

No chance at this time of day from me buddy :surrender:

Good to know. :lol::D

Right after a bottle whiskey ;)

Like the 1000s before me I removed the number plate brick, a nice subtle change.

350ZPlateBrickRemoved_zps43ed549d.jpg

Will have something more of note by the end of next week where it might even be worth starting a project thread.

Its it just stuck on with 3m double sided tape? I'm looking to do mine, but it doesn't really stand out that much with the surround as my Z is black already

Its it just stuck on with 3m double sided tape? I'm looking to do mine, but it doesn't really stand out that much with the surround as my Z is black already

Right now it's using some double sided sticky foam strips which I heated up with a hairdryer to hopefully get it stuck properly. Only really need to worry about the rain wearing them away because it's definitely stuck fast, will buy some proper number plate tape if it ends up coming off.

Bet you would be pleased with the change, mine was more grey with age so I can imagine against your black paint it looks pretty dull and faded unless you use a lot of Back to Black?

I modded my car with a nice low front bumper scuff while hitting a high kerb again today. Lovely. Thanks mr concrete.

Favourite part of this? "again!" :lol:

I suggest reversing into spaces ;)

Men cannot drive into spaces. Only reverse.

Women cannot reverse into spaces. Only drive in.

I still have to do a 50point turn to drive into a space, i dont understand why people choose that over reversing in lol

I modded my car with a nice low front bumper scuff while hitting a high kerb again today. Lovely. Thanks mr concrete.

Haha love it. I'm going to get it re sprayed so I guess I'm just getting my money's worth!

Men cannot drive into spaces. Only reverse.

Women cannot reverse into spaces. Only drive in.

I still have to do a 50point turn to drive into a space, i dont understand why people choose that over reversing in lol

and leaving is SO much easier! just drive out! no back and forward at all, swing out across both lanes and reverse into the space in one hit to get in and then just drive out to leave!

• Like 3

Just fitted a Stillen Air Induction kit from Tarmac Sportz. Took me awhile to fit as I went on a cleaning frenzy first and after I had finished fitting the kit I realized on closing the bonnet that it was sitting too high. Doh. :angry:

One hour passes, lot's of swearing & several cigarettes later it was fitted properly this time. :lol:

Only been out for a short drive just to check there where no issues but so far I'm happy. :D

Just fitted a Stillen Air Induction kit from Tarmac Sportz. Took me awhile to fit as I went on a cleaning frenzy first and after I had finished fitting the kit I realized on closing the bonnet that it was sitting too high. Doh. :angry:

One hour passes, lot's of swearing & several cigarettes later it was fitted properly this time. :lol:

Only been out for a short drive just to check there where no issues but so far I'm happy. :D

:worthless:

• Like 1

Finished work early so I fitted led side light bulbs and then wrapped the steering wheel controls . They were scratched so I had to do something with them! u9u3uta9.jpg

Nice job, it never even occurred to me to wrap them. I've got scratches and CF wrap lying around, if only I could put 2+2 together!

• Like 1

I made paper templates first and cut out the button slots slightly smaller than needed. This meant no cutting on the car , then I applied it to the wheel , heated until very soft and used a feeler gauge of all things to just tuck all the edges under. Simple....ish! :thumbs:

I made paper templates first and cut out the button slots slightly smaller than needed. This meant no cutting on the car , then I applied it to the wheel , heated until very soft and used a feeler gauge of all things to just tuck all the edges under. Simple....ish! :thumbs:

Ah ^^ sounds like easy way to do it actually, atleast you didnt have to remove them, seems like a nightmare to do. Looks good though :D