What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

First I require money!!

Then it'll be a black gloss roof wrap and door handles painted to match after that (in no specific order) some sort of filter change, then smarten up the engine bay (hoses, polished strut and plenum, shiney bits and pieces), rear spoiler, new s/s exhaust, better HU, kts gearstick ....... the list goes on and on (much to Dan's dismay ;) )

Edited by Lyndzzz

Not the best of pictures but fitted these.

A carbon air duct

3CFDD6FB-74E5-4022-8CC3-9C53EAB8750B_zps6a3g7qlg.jpg

And this

67571614-4DEC-412F-9450-E7E8B107B8BE_zpszxnakmvp.jpg

Too fit I have a full set of brembos.

Chargespeed rear bumper to paint and fit.

Tarmac splitter and carbon wing mirror covers.

Carbon door sills.

3d Carbon side skirts.

Jdm harness bar.

The list is still growing

Edited by Dunks
  • Like 1

IMAG0776.jpgNew mishimoto radiator shroud kit. Nissan motors failed. Thanks to Clark's Motorsport for speedy supplier and excellent installation including soldering the wires in instead of just clipping them in at Lockwood and Greewood. Proper job

IMAG0777.jpg

• Like 1

Been very busy handing out donuts all day and thanks to Bob and Chris at the Zed Shed I now have slammed the car on a set of HSD coil overs,fitted new rear discs and pads, rear camber arms and have the lovely ART big brake kit up front.

Many thanks to you both.

Didn't do it myself but Horsham Developments have done a great job working on my car over the last few days. :D

They have fitted; new EBC grooved Fr discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, new brake fluid, new clutch fluid, new coolant fluid, new gearbox oil & Molyslip, new A/C & alternator belts, new Super Pro banana arm bushes, H.Dev plenum spacer kit, 4 wheel alignment and ofcourse a complete Up-Rev remap. B)

They also found time to check a few other bits & respray my strut brace arms in black whilst it was off when the plenum spacer was fitted. Very happy. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Fitted my rear Zed burger :)

8C72FF42-C791-4002-87EA-90F099D609B0.jpg

I tried taking the front badge off but it's stuck fast within the indent. Any tips on how to remove it?

Mine came off with some light hair dryer action and bit of dental floss. Left a bit of sticky behind but that came off with some elbow and APC.

Looks bling the new badge BTW!

I tried taking the front badge off but it's stuck fast within the indent. Any tips on how to remove it?

Mine came off with some light hair dryer action and bit of dental floss. Left a bit of sticky behind but that came off with some elbow and APC.

Cheers mate I'll give it a try today :thumbs: I went for chrome finish over satin as it would stand out better against the black paintwork ;)

• Like 1

Cheers mate I'll give it a try today :thumbs: I went for chrome finish over satin as it would stand out better against the black paintwork ;)

chrome def suits black best :thumbs:

• Like 1

Looks great chirag1988. B)

Hairdryer to melt the glue as SuperStu said should see that front badge come off easily enough. :thumbs:

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I used the hairdryer and an old GNC loyalty card to get the rear off. Then just kept heating and rubbing the residue off. The front wasn't being so forgiving though. I'll give the dental floss a try next!

Today I did this :)

I hope that's your car :lol:

It is :lol: I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway :)

It is :lol: I was amazed at how much it all weighed! Now I'll have more room for tyres for drift days, there's a few little bits left to cut out but it's largely done now. It would have needed to come out when I eventually have enough money for a rollcage anyway :)

But Matt, where are the speakers going to go??:starwars:

But Matt, where are the speakers going to go?? :starwars:

Grundy, obviously that's the main reason I cut all of that out. To make room to move these from my mums car into mine :lol:

Big+Car+Audio+Speaker.jpg