Few more bits under the bonnet

Fitted purple radiator cap

Added some nismo stickers to the tops of the

Metal washer bottle cap

Power steering cap

Overflow cap

And some custom hand made battery and brake fluid cover designs

And finally got some exhaust bungs and painted them black to match the exhaust

And fitted red leather gear gaiter and hand brake cover just waiting on red mats to arrive :)

DSC_1896.jpg

DSC_1897.jpg

DSC_1898.jpg

DSC_1895.jpg

Edited by F4ABP

Metal washer bottle cap

Power steering cap

Overflow cap

And fitted red leather gear gaiter and hand brake cover just waiting on red mats to arrive :)

DSC_1896.jpg

DSC_1897.jpg

DSC_1898.jpg

DSC_1895.jpg

I'm after some blue gear gator were did you get yours from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal washer bottle cap

Power steering cap

Overflow cap

DSC_1896.jpg

DSC_1897.jpg

DSC_1898.jpg

DSC_1895.jpg

I'm after some blue gear gator were did you get yours from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230898892231?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

They do diffrent colours aswell message them if there not listed as they can make them for you :)

• Like 1

Ive just done the ipod hack and the speaker fix, worked a treat first time and loving the ipod hack. ive ran the lead into the armrest as I have fitted a satnav in the cubby. Nice having all the speakers again too :)

So today I did my first mod to my Z - nothing too exciting but a mod nevertheless. Changed my interior lights to LED festoons :)

and so it begins :teeth:

i ordered a stubby aerial off ebay but the fitting wasn't flush so i'm gonna return it. also had a look at doing the LED sidelights but the weather beat me! :surrender:

So today I did my first mod to my Z - nothing too exciting but a mod nevertheless. Changed my interior lights to LED festoons :)

i ordered a stubby aerial off ebay but the fitting wasn't flush so i'm gonna return it. also had a look at doing the LED sidelights but the weather beat me! :surrender:

Contact Tarmac :)

• Like 1

Contact Tarmac :)

Just sent him a PM ;)

Got round to doing the LED sidelights today. Was a real pain to get my hand in behind the panel in the wheel arch but got it done in the end

I did that and dropped the bulbs in the lights :-( so had to strip the front end but looks good now lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn that sounds like a nightmare. I pushed my LEDs into the sockets before putting them through the hole. Made sure it was a tight fit too!

Berks HFC's & Invidia Gemini stainless steel full exhaust system. B) Sound's awesome imo & really worth every penny. :D

(contact Tarmac Sportz if you too want this awesomeness) :yahoo:

This is one of the Combo's I am currently looking at, although I do already have the Berk HFC's running with a HKS True Dual (Too loud for my old ears) hence the move to the Gemini.

Quick question, is there any droning in the cabin at cruising speeds, in particular I think its the 2,500 - 3,500 rpm range ?

Thanks

Berks HFC's & Invidia Gemini stainless steel full exhaust system. B) Sound's awesome imo & really worth every penny. :D

(contact Tarmac Sportz if you too want this awesomeness) :yahoo:

This is one of the Combo's I am currently looking at, although I do already have the Berk HFC's running with a HKS True Dual (Too loud for my old ears) hence the move to the Gemini.

Quick question, is there any droning in the cabin at cruising speeds, in particular I think its the 2,500 - 3,500 rpm range ?

Thanks

Been for a nice drive today down the motorway & dual carriageways ~ going through all the rev ranges I haven't noticed any so called droning noise. Everybody hear's thing's differently but to me there's definitely no droning. :thumbs:

Just fitted Silvertec chrome indicator bulbs in my headlights and rear lights. Have to say I'm very pleased with them and they look so much better. B)

T20 bulbs from eBay in case anyone else is interested in doing this; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-Indicator-Bulbs-SILVATEC-BU582-T20-Capless-Wedge-/150512894718?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230b4482fe ;)

Silver tech indicator bulbs is a good mod I think. Transforms the headlights :thumbs:

Definitely ~ no more orange reflection in the headlights which is nice but I was most pleased with the rears as it just look's so much nicer now without the orange bulbs showing through the clear lenses. B) Edited by GMballistic