What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Radio one rules !! :teeth::lol:

:scare::surrender:

It's rubbish sorry ZEUS imo. It's almost like it's entirely aimed at 13 year old school children now.

The music is ok for the most part but can't stand some of the radio DJ's like; Fearn Cotton (thinks shes still 17 ~ will not stop saying cool & babbling sh*t) and also that Nick Grimshaw (who on earth wants to wake up listening to that whiny prat). :rant:

And another thing.... :wheelchair::lol:

I totally agree (old fart who's younger than me ) I love radio one ;):lol: :lol:

Not much in the mod stakes, but as I'm due a service soon I had a panel arrive and thought I'll save my tech 2 minutes and do it myself - guide to follow :lol:

All looks pretty clean when I whipped it out.

IMG_3718_zps0df1c57e.jpg

But then the dirty side :scare: :scare: :scare:

IMG_3719_zps3cec1f35.jpg

Good for 10bhp at least I reckon. :thumbs:

Amongst replacing the whole interior paneling, I've put the finishing touch on my rear strut brace cover - A new Z badge as mine died during prep..

On the interior paneling front, I've had the whole front dashboard and centre console, and the one that runs down the middle with the gear stick, hand brake etc (I'd also call this the centre console?) out over the last few days, replaced it all, I just need to fix the cup holder back in, fix the ashtray (bracket snapped :'() and reconnect the bonnet release mechanism and put the drivers footwell panels back on.. Rest of the interior panels are done except the ones the seatbelt bolts over and the speakers/divider thing.

z-badge_zpsfff2ab45.jpg

• Like 1

Fitted stock kickplates as someone had fitted aftermarket jobbies.

ybyju5am.jpg

These are the ones I removed. They were starting to lift so thought sod it and replaced them.

e5e3a6e2.jpg

Also fitted an S2000 stubby but didn't take a picture lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk