What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

^^^^^^^^^^^ look good and very clean B)
thanks mate I clean it more than I drive it :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with that mate, just don't do both at the same time ;)

You can if you use the headlight washers btw. :p:teeth:

haha only the front lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't forget the cars following you as well. :lol:

• Like 1

Sidesteps fitted :-)

eqejehe6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the sidesteps dude, adding this to my neverending list of mods lol

thanks what's number 1 on your list ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideally I want new rims, but need to save for them! So it'll be cheaper mods in the meantime lol

• Like 1

Nothing spectacular or even original but I like it! Very pleased with my first attempts at spraying and fitting a pop charger and new strut on my own :D

Before shot

IMAG0757_zpsb71e7b78.jpg

After shot

IMAG0866_zps2bb721c8.jpg

IMAG0867_zpsba0fd6ba.jpg

Now need to decide on what to do with the plenum!!

• Like 2

Nothing spectacular or even original but I like it! Very pleased with my first attempts at spraying and fitting a pop charger and new strut on my own :D

Before shot

IMAG0757_zpsb71e7b78.jpg

After shot

IMAG0866_zps2bb721c8.jpg

IMAG0867_zpsba0fd6ba.jpg

Now need to decide on what to do with the plenum!!

Lookin niiice, can't beat a bit of engine bay bling :)

Edited by tatooandy67

^^ You going to remove the standard spoiler then StevoD when you get around to fitting it?

Should look pretty good either way. B);)

yea it will be removed was going to fit it today but some how the blade has twisted so the feet dont sit level with each other so spent few hours trying to level it out its a shame as he stands now fit flush on the body but as soon as you put the stand plates on it doesnt sit well some got to use the nogging to come up with a plan was hoping to get on for ace cafe but it wont be now

^^ You going to remove the standard spoiler then StevoD when you get around to fitting it?

yea it will be removed was going to fit it today but some how the blade has twisted so the feet dont sit level with each other so spent few hours trying to level it out its a shame as he stands now fit flush on the body but as soon as you put the stand plates on it doesnt sit well some got to use the nogging to come up with a plan was hoping to get on for ace cafe but it wont be now

That's a nuisance but hopefully you'll get it sorted soon.

Maybe if you get time you could do a guide when you do fit it as I'm pretty sure I've never read a "how to" on fitting a BGW on here. ;)

Ooo I'll be seeing you there :)