What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

^^ It's Gareth!! :lol:

Back on topic. :D

Fitted some great interior festoon 6 SMD LED's that I got from cs2000. The picture doesn't do them justice unfortunately though as they are a lovely bright colour and they make it look much more modern inside imo. :thumbs:

001_zps7045fd21.jpg

Big thanks to Chris (cs2000) and I have a few more LEDs to fit this weekend in my sidelights also thanks to him. :thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 4

Looking good Gareth :thumbs: the LED upgrade gives the car a nice refreshing new look :)

Thanks and your spot on. ;)

I did my sidelights with LED's about 4 months ago but unfortunately either I had bad luck or the ones I bought from eBay weren't genuine CREE LED's as one has failed already. :angry:

Gave cs2000 a PM and now I've got all my LED's sorted and I highly recommend using him for bulbs if you haven't already.

Great guy, service & excellent bulbs. :yahoo:

Looking good Gareth :thumbs: the LED upgrade gives the car a nice refreshing new look :)

Thanks and your spot on. ;)

I did my sidelights with LED's about 4 months ago but unfortunately either I had bad luck or the ones I bought from eBay weren't genuine CREE LED's as one has failed already. :angry:

Gave cs2000 a PM and now I've got all my LED's sorted and I highly recommend using him for bulbs if you haven't already.

Great guy, service & excellent bulbs. :yahoo:

Aww shucks. :blush: haha

• Like 1

Yes guys removed everything cleaned her up under there then double sided taped it on,

Does that work okay? The double sided tape? Because I've had cars before with slightly bendy bumpers (Obviously lol) and the plates have fallen off! Ooer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mod of the day - Tarmac side steps :)

128C353A-7ABE-4481-BB05-00FB291AB01B.jpg

Looks great, but you need to get that rear end down a bit :lol:

Just take the Mrs shopping ~ pretty sure any woman can give a Zed a 30mm drop just by the amount of shopping bags they try to fit in the boot. :surrender::lol:

Nuh uh - as nice as the zed looks when its slammed, it's the possibly the very last thing on my list of mods, along with alloys lol. I just don't see the need to lower it with the "lovely" UK roads we have :p

I think a Mines lip is probably next on the list...but let's not go there just yet hehe :blush: