What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

not very exciting, but new number plates went on yesterday, did away with the plinth, although the front number plate points upwards slightly more than I'd like, and built a mount for my phone immediately in front of the sat nav screen using a brodit holder and ball joint...and finally, ripped off the sat nav remote holder so I don't hit my funny bone any more!

Happy New Year All!

• Like 1

Its not really a mod but I spent this morning changing my cam cover to fix the oil leak, cleaning both upper and lower plenums and the throttle body. I've eaten my dinner off of dirtier plates! Cant beat a bit of preventative maintenance. She's purring like a kitten now.

Heres a bit of a 50/50

3F40EF32-F1DA-4D9D-BF8C-3C493A441CC9_zpsbwr0cvea.jpg

Ive got a set of rear LED lights on their way to me, I was hoping they would have been here today but nothing yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Edited by 350 Russ

the following parts will be left over today: Motordyne number plate surrounds, Motordyne window stickers and the Motordyne "Beat the ticket" book (anyone got a friend in the US that might want it?).

Clue: I recorded some audio this morning so that I can compare ;-)

EDIT: just confirmed no increase in premium :-D

Edited by andysmee

omfg omfg it's insane...never had a smile on my face like that at 20mph

first it's a bit like a horn and I'm thinking it's a bit rude but then you open a little more and it hits a second set of harmonics, and then you open full wot and it sings like a gang of bikes...then you lift off and it pops and bangs, but cruising it's...silent

can't wait to drive home

Same as GMballistic - fitted bonnet dampers and also did LED conversion to number plate lights and boot light :D

That make's such a difference I found ~ makes the car look much more modern at night with the light's on imo. B)

I was lucky as my lovely sister bought me 501 LED's for Christmas so I did it then. ;)

Fitted some carbon fibre bonnet lifters today. B) Thanks to 14N for supplying them ~ excellent items. :thumbs:

Is it an easy job? I got some for Xmas their Tein but instructions in Japanese lol.

Absolute doddle to do Dunks.

Probably the same for the Tein one's as the one's I've fitted so just follow this guide; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72194-how-to-fit-circuit-sports-bonnet-dampers/ Hope that helps. Any problems just ask on here. :thumbs:

Fitted some carbon fibre bonnet lifters today. B) Thanks to 14N for supplying them ~ excellent items. :thumbs:

Is it an easy job? I got some for Xmas their Tein but instructions in Japanese lol.

Probably the same for the Tein one's as the one's I've fitted so just follow this guide; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72194-how-to-fit-circuit-sports-bonnet-dampers/ Hope that helps. Any problems just ask on here. :thumbs:

Ah great well wish me luck will have a go tomorrow thanks.

Apparently the teins are a different kettle of fish & require the removal of the covers & surrounding trim to make them fit.

Edited by Bems

Probably the same for the Tein one's as the one's I've fitted so just follow this guide; http://www.350z-uk.c...bonnet-dampers/ Hope that helps. Any problems just ask on here. :thumbs:

Apparently the teins are a different kettle of fish & require the removal of the covers & surrounding trim to make them fit.

From what I understand the Tein kit fits in the same way but they just require a small amount of plastic removed from the cover just like in the guide when it mentions re-using the original wing bolt. Like the picture below;

bonnetlift2.jpg

From this thread; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/8589-tein-bonnet-dampers/ :thumbs: