Tein bonnet dampers

H5

How easy to fit, Phil? Any drilling?

Ten minute job to fit.

No drilling required the lifter come without any brackets for the fitting at the bonnet end so we make the specific brackets. The fitting at the wing involves the removal of a wing bolt and replace with the lifter fixing, couldn't be easier.

Over 50 of these kits fitted so far.

Stainless steel bonnet lifters £25 pair delivered.

Take it thats with the brackets you mention above? And do you have to cut a little out of the engine bay trim to fit it? Might add this to one of my cheap mods as I've been told I'm not allowed to spend lots of money before the house goes through, but I cant stop tinkering with the car ;)

Stainless steel bonnet lifters £25 pair delivered.

Take it thats with the brackets you mention above? And do you have to cut a little out of the engine bay trim to fit it? Might add this to one of my cheap mods as I've been told I'm not allowed to spend lots of money before the house goes through, but I cant stop tinkering with the car ;)

little bit of the plastic needs cutting away I will post a pic tommorow to show where.

picture showing the plastic which needs trimming.

bonnetlift2.jpg

That looks neat - any tips?

If you look at the plastic you will see it is already marked out.

We use a Dremmel to cut it out but a blade will do the trick, the plastic is quite soft, easier to remove the panel to do it though, only held on with pop clips.