Most annoying car mods?

LRF4N

Some mods we don't approve of, but some make you wanna pull the driver over and give them a good slap! What annoys you the most?

1. Car lashes

2. Chrome lettering on the bootlid spelling out a nickname. Especially when they're not put on straight :bangin:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? I love mine, one of the favorite mods to the car :D

What is the point of them? Don't they spend more time seeing the inside of the washing machine than being on the car :shrug:

All the ones I have seen look like dead rats tied to the bumper, dragging on the tarmac :lol:

Spinners.

Do the Rolls Royce logo spinners count? Personally I think the RRs are flashy enough to get away with it.

DSC_0052.jpg

Personally I don't see the point and would never do this to 1 of my cars. On the other hand it's hardly going to wreck your performance, so if the owner likes it then fair play - they're just trying to be individual with their cars which is the reason Zeditis exists to some extent.

Why? I love mine, one of the favorite mods to the car :D

What is the point of them? Don't they spend more time seeing the inside of the washing machine than being on the car :shrug:

All the ones I have seen look like dead rats tied to the bumper, dragging on the tarmac :lol:

Its just a little bit of fun really. I have scotch guarded my hello kitty. Its sooo cute and people notice the kitteh quickly. Its got a pinky tartan skirt and bow on.

They started off as drift charms but IMO its just something funny. I wonder what it looks likes at 70mph :lol:

Your right about the dragging I used to have a giraffe but i left the cable tie loose so he was always getting wet feet :lol:

Here are two of my pet hates for starters.....

1. Chrome trim around wheel arches, door/boot shuts and lights - as modelled by a particular breed of mong on BM's and Merc's :thumbdown:

2. Anything that's intended to make a lesser car look like the model the owner actually wanted but can't afford :doh: