350z LS2 TT v Tuned GTR *Need new tyres*

Wasso

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V8 and comes out various American and Australian and now UK with the VXR8. It once started as a LS1 and has grown to LS8 I believe. The Corvette is one that you recognise and a nice tasty 6.2 from the Pontiac GTO, which is basically the Monaro or VXR8.

Out the box 400bhp+

Ls engines are from the corvette family ifaik. Has anyone in the uk successfully swapped out for one of these yet?

Sikky do a kit which I keep looking at and then trying to forget - a mate of mine has a supercharged LS2 in a 200SX and it makes a GTR feel like a milk float. B)

An N/A LS would really suit the Zed IMO, its very tempting.........

Ls engines are from the corvette family ifaik. Has anyone in the uk successfully swapped out for one of these yet?

Sikky do a kit which I keep looking at and then trying to forget - a mate of mine has a supercharged LS2 in a 200SX and it makes a GTR feel like a milk float. B)

An N/A LS would really suit the Zed IMO, its very tempting.........

Did Jez @ Horsham do the work on your mates 200, as I think he mentioned this when chatting to him, unless there's more than one running an LS2.

Agreed the Sikky kit looks good and another supplier I have found in America also provides a similar kit.

Not sure if anyone has watched his other videos, the GTR isn't the only vehicle he crucifies!

Had started to go through them,they are all amusing. Its the way he just tailors his right foot to the other car,and just whoops them all. :lol: