BMW Z4 3.0 straight 6 - 68500 miles - £7500

Ricey

It's pretty rubbish......I wouldnt buy it

DSC_0214.jpg

Full service history

10k until next service

Tax and mot until dec 2012

Hardtop included but private plate will be removed

If your still unsure after reading my gripping advert then firstly take yourself into the garden, lay facing down on the grass (concrete slabs would be better) and get a friend or neighbour to jump up and down on your back......this will simulate the ride quality fairly accurately.

Also to get a firmer grasp on the tramlining drive (in any car) at high speed down a farmers dirt track without any hands on the wheel......this is generally an accurate representation of how mortally terrifying each journey is.

Aside from all that if you are a bit sick in the head then this is actually a really nice car (if you like that sort of thing) and is in very good nick.

Swing me a pm if your interested and I'll do my best to talk you out of it :thumbs:

More pictures are available in my photobucket acct but basically the right side just looks like the left and the other 2 wheels just look like the 2 you can see in the pic above. Fronts sort of swooopy and the back is sort of angular and whooooshy