swap a 350z for a focus ST hahahahaha!!

p40ulw

What am I missing? Why's that funny?

i just find it funny in my little world. i would never swap a 350z for any ford/vauxhall/peugoet/renault(except the r26r)

Some people may have too.

For the money an ST is a good little hot hatch, and if someone has kids on the way and can only afford to run one car then it could be a viable option.

i just find it funny in my little world. i would never swap a 350z for any ford/vauxhall/peugoet/renault(except the r26r)

For the money an ST is a good little hot hatch, and if someone has kids on the way and can only afford to run one car then it could be a viable option.

i totally agree, we all live to our own budget and means.

+1

The focci st is a great car. And pretty good for that price. A swap would be good for both parties i reckon

Try and remember bud no matter how flash they look and how much we love them....when alls said and done it's a still a Nissan......for every zed there is a micra or an almera.

The ST is an epic car for what it is.

Try and remember bud no matter how flash they look and how much we love them....when alls said and done it's a still a Nissan......for every zed there is a micra or an almera.

:surrender::lol:

Try and remember bud no matter how flash they look and how much we love them....we'll also said and done it's a Nissan......for every zed there is a micra or an almera.

ok just so everyone knows im not being big headed or up my own arse about owning and driving a 350z all i was saying is i would never swap, i found it funny.

i owned a VXR for nearly 2 years it was an absolute weapon! i loved it but saying that i would never own another vauxhall again for my own reasons, i had a track spec fiesta zetec-s mk5 i loved that and i would own another ford i just wouldn't swap a 350z for a FFST thats all

sorry if i offended anyone

:lol:

a nissan is not a very high horse to be looking down from :lol:

if you have a browse through here there have been a few guys go from zed to ST due to family or running costs etc. some for business reasons. i don't mind the focus, but i'm not a ford fan or a vauxhall person. only ford i would own is a gt40, only vauxhall i'd have would be a VX220 turbo or VX8 and even then i'd rather have the holden badge of the monaro and get an SC based lotus instead of the VX.

i can;t really mock ford or vauxhall owners as at the end of the day my first car was a rover :lol:

Try and remember bud no matter how flash they look and how much we love them....we'll also said and done it's a Nissan......for every zed there is a micra or an almera.

ok just so everyone knows im not being big headed or up my own arse about owning and driving a 350z all i was saying is i would never swap, i found it funny.

i owned a VXR for nearly 2 years it was an absolute weapon! i loved it but saying that i would never own another vauxhall again for my own reasons, i had a track spec fiesta zetec-s mk5 i loved that and i would own another ford i just wouldn't swap a 350z for a FFST thats all

Hey fair play man you've explained yourself rather than spitting your dummy......everyone's entitled to an opinion :thumbs:

don't think you have offended anyone... :thumbs:

FYI... i wouldn't ever swap it for any car on your list either :lol:

Just don't do it before Wales!!!! :lol:

Hmmm he only wants a black 350z though.... I could be tempted to swap :blush:

So I cant rock up in an ST in Wales :lol: Not a chance on me changing yet, havent been cured for Zeditis yet :yahoo:

i can;t really mock ford or vauxhall owners as at the end of the day my first car was a rover :lol:

And you still drive an old mans car :thumbs:

might be old man but i'd rather have the leaping jaguar on the front and the letters X.K.R on the rear than a nissan burger.

i suppose it makes me an old man with oodles class :p:stir:

might be old man but i'd rather have the leaping jaguar on the front and the letters X.K.R on the rear than a nissan burger.

It's still full of ford switchgear Though....

its still a jaguar.

the one thing ford did for jag was improve its reliability.

its still a jaguar.

the one thing ford did for jag was improve its reliability.

Indeed it is. A proper jaguar at that. None of the mondo in a shell suit stuff they rolled out later.

Just a shame that early XKs suffer with major body rot, electrical issues, gearbox issues etc etc. or I'd be tempted to roll in one. Even though the switchgear is from a 90s mondeo. :p

I would rather have a reliable datsun with no wood in sight :stir:

+1, badge snobbery is for losers :thumbdown:

I used to hate Japanese cars, I always thought they were soul-less and cheap and nasty. I've seen the light though - now I know that one isn't true and one is only a bit true ;)

I don't get badge snobbery... A great car is a great car... That's it.

I like the ST but would definitely take the Zed. As suggested though different cars for different purposes.

I chose a VXT over an Elise - I suppose the lower asking price helped. I find it weird that lots of VX220 and VXR8 owners choose to de-badge.

Right now I could get just as excited about a Focus RS, Megane R26R or the new Megane 265 Cup as the Zed.